13: hanako

You had no idea how you got into the pickle you were currently at.

One moment, you, Yashiro, Kou and Hanako were all happily talking amongst everyone. The next, you were trying your best to hide from Hanako. Yashiro and Kou were long lost.

Your heart pounded in your chest, breathing was hectic and it was near impossible to keep calm in the deadly silence. You covered your mouth with both your hands, trying your best to keep quiet, and so far, it worked.

You just wanted to give up, your moderated breaths of air weren't enough for your lungs, you needed a long, huge gulp of air..

But that would give your position.

This is a matter of life and death; one wrong move could end you. So you kept your small breaths of air, as painful as it was to not get enough air.

Suddenly, you hear him, Hanako, that is. The door creaked in eerie suspense as you stop breathing entirely. Your heart was beating 100 km/h, now. Eyes were struck with fear. You're going to get caught. Discouraging thoughts rang in your ears as Hanako walked around the room of your hiding spot.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are~" He giggled. "You're going to get caught, anyways, I know you're in here~" Hanako taunted. His steps where loud in your ears as you constantly held your breath. "I've already found Nene-chan and Kou-kun, so give it a rest, (y/n)..! Resistance in futile~"

Hanako proceeded to taunt you, you could practically know where he was with the smug aura he gave off. You could literally feel Hanako's smirk.

"Mabye she's not here.." You hear him mumble. A few minutes later, he walks off and you gasp for air. I thought he's find me.. You thought in relief.

Unfortunately, you didn't think that. You said it aloud.

"I did." You ear from behind you.

"Eep-" You screamed, but someone's hand covered your mouth as you feel a pair of legs by your side. One arm covers your mouth as the other proceeds to hold you close.

"Guess who won~" He whispered into your ear. You could basically feel his sneer from behind you. Hanako then pulls you close to his frame.

"..You did, Hanako.." You admit in defeat.

"Correct!♡" He screams into your ear (like a total troll-). "Now, tell me, what does the winner get?"

"I'm not sure.. A pat on the back and a 'congratulations'?" You shrugged. Hanako squeezes you towards him, legs and arms trapping you between him.

"Nope♡" He whispers into your ear. "You get to do what I say for a couple days♡" He declares. Suddenly, he lets you go, releasing you from his tight grasp.

"Ah, freedom! Let's not play again, sometime..Your version of hide and seek sucks, Hanako."

"Rule number one: We play my version of hide and seek with Yashiro and Kou." Hanako grins mischievously.

You grumble.

"Rule two: Every complaint made by you, whether it be in your head, you actually spoke a complain, or you just grumble, is to be followed by a kiss to me." Hanako declares.

"..frick you.. " You mumble.

"What was that???"

"Nothing!~"

REQUEST LIST
Tsuchigomori x draughtswoman!Reader
Tsukasa x Reader
Kou!Angst x Reader
Yandere!Yugi Twins x Reader
Jelly!Hanako x Reader
Hanako x Jealous!Reader
Jealous Akane x Reader
Hanako x Reader Fluff
Jealous Kou x Reader
Yandere Hanako x Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader
Yandere Tsukasa x Reader
Hanako x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader angst
Tsukasa x Reader fluff
Yugi x Reader fluff
Amane x Supernatural!Reader
Yandere!Tsukasa x Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Kou x reader Angst

Edit: changed a few words and fixed an error