37: hanako

"Can you hold something for me, (Y/N)?" Hanako asked, grinning mischieviously towards her, slightly transparent, "body".

Smirking, she flashed the male apparation a look of determination, before responding. "Only your hand, darling."

Argh, she beat me to it!! Hanako thought, pouting a bit.

No, they weren't dating.

--

"Hanako! Sakura just told me a great rumour!" (Y/N) jumped towards Hanako.

Heh?! Tsukasa's pet? He thought, eyebrows twitching at the thought of his twin brother. "Instead of telling me some dumb rumour that ruins lives, why don't you tell me how much you love me, (Y/N)?" The male smirked.

"Nope! I'll tell you the rumour, instead!" (Y/N) smiled at Hanako victoriously. "Have you heard the rumour that we would be great together?"

Hanako blushed slightly, trying to think of a suitable response. "Nope, but I've heard about rumour that whoever stares into your eyes gets totally lost!" Conincidentally, both (Y/N)'s and Hanako's eyes met at the moment, the male apparation found himself unable to look away.

No, they weren't dating.

Yet.

--

"Yahoo~ Guess who~" (Y/N) put her hands over Hanako's barely transparent eyes.

"Uhm.." Unbeknownst to (Y/N), Hanako blushed slightly. "The love of my life?"

This brought the female to a long pause, before blushing heavily.

H-Hanako- !!!

No, they weren't dating,

but soon they will.

--

"Why don't they just date already?" Yashiro asked, staring at the dead couple in slight disgust at how some of the two had managed to ask the other out.

"Beats me, Senpai." Kou frowned, how could he say anything about not confessing if he has yet to confess?! "Mabye they're just secretly shy, o-or something."

"Mabye.." Yashiro mumbled, playing with her long, multicolored locks.

Cute!!!

--

"Hey, Hanako want some bread?" The (H/C) haired ghost suggested. "It's good bread."

"..Suree.." Hanako slowly took a piece, suspicious towards (Y/N)'s uncharacteristic actions.

"Want me to translate what it wants me to say?" Here it is. Hanako deadpanned.

"Sure."

(Y/N) grinned, purely content. "I loaf you!"

"..You loathe me?" Hanako came up with a suitable comeback.

Eh? "N-no, not loathe, loaf! Loaf of bread! Lov-" Quickly, she covered her mouth, in attempt at stopping herself from saying any more.

"Love, eh?" The other spoke, smirking victoriously towards the girl. "If you love me so much, then.." Hanako smartly trapped (Y/N) between a nearby wall, caging her with his arms. "Why don't we go on a date sometime?" He suggested.

(Y/N) blushed heavily at this, unable to think of a comeback, she phased through the wall she was trapped in and made her escape.

No, the two did not start dating until much later.

--

After that incident, (Y/N) and Hanako stopped talking for a couple months.

"Wow. What happened?" Yashiro asked to Kou, who admired her adorableness.

"N-not sure.."

"A sad truth.. Mabye it's an unrequited love story, and one is dating another, but still loves her first crush, Hanako-"

"T-that's enough, Yashiro-Senpai."

--

Hanako would be lying if he said he wasn't upset that (Y/N) ghosted him.

(Y/N) would be the same, feeling guilty for about two months, now.

Mabye I went too far.. Hanako though.

Mabye he doesn't feel that way anymore.. (Y/N) frowned towards the ground.

Mabye it's better if we.. Hanako stopped himself there, not wanting to face the bitter "truth". (More like headcanon)

Screw it! (Y/N) screamed in her head, finally searching for Hanako.

--

"H.. Hanako.." (Y/N) gasped for air, panting as she just found him after running quite a long distance. "I.. I finally found it.. What you were looking for." Sweat rolled off her forehead as she panted.

"What? I don't remember looking for.."

"It's the key to my heart, you dummy."

REQUEST LIST
Hanako x Jealous reader
Tsuchigomori x Reader Pt. 2
Suicidal Tsukasa BroFic
Yandere Hanko x Reader
Hanako x Reader Soulmate AU
Hanako x Dominant!Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Teru x Reader x Kou
Mitsuba x Reader x Kou
Jealous Teru x Reader
Yamabuki x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Hanako x Reader Fluff
Natsuhiko x Reader Angst
Yandere Hanako x Reader