24: yugi twins

"She's so cute! A living representation of (y/n)!! I can't waaaiiiit to meet her!!" The childish cat playfully yelled to his friends, Natsuhiko and Sakura.

"What if she can't see you?" Sakura suggested quietly. The thought of having another girl was amusing, and she liked it, but then again, if her sixth sense isn't strong enough, then she would have built up all that excitement for nothing.

"What if she doesn't like how annoying you are?" Nastuhiko teased, playfully sticking out his tongue at Tsukasa.

Tsukasa pouted in response. "Oh, she will!! After all, she's a reincarnation of (y/n)!!" He beamed.

"But.." The ghost started. "It is a shame that she's not dead.. "

"'Cause if she were, we could be together forever!!"

--

"Hanako, Yashiro, Kou! Nice to see you all!!" The (h/c) haired girl greeted her friends after school. "Why are you all here so early, usually, I'm first!" She chuckled.

Hanako went red in the face, while Yashiro casually avoided eye contact, and Kou tried whistling, though, he failed, miserably.

Hanako took a deep breath, before starting. "N-nothing, (y/-"

"WE WERE JUUUUST TALKING ABOUT, WEREN'T WE, GUYS??" Yashiro cracked due to the pressure.

"Uhh.. Rright, Yashiro-Senpai!" Kou agreed, slightly confused.

"A-alright.." (y/n) sweat dropped. She was a tad nervous, and felt like being with her friends at the moment was wrong. She felt like the best idea...

Was to leave.

"W-well.. It seems like you guys are a tad bit busy, right now.. I wouldn't mind if you guys wanted me to leave for a bit.." (y/n) tried smiling in order for the group to not notice she feels left out. Luckily, they paid no attention to the slight tears on the edges of her eyes.

All but Hanako.

(Y/n) then hurried off. I've really got to get my act together.. She thinks, blushing in embarrassment as she ran off to who knows where. Suddenly, it hit her. I left so suddenly!! They must thing I'm weird.. (y/n) sulked while still running off, patting her cheeks in attempt to calm herself down.

Sadly, it didn't work.

Instead of calming down, her bumped into something, and fell on her rear end. "Oof!" She grunted. "Ack.. that hurt~.." (y/n) whined playfully. "Sorry for getting in your way.." She quickly got up, and tried to run away as much as possible, but before she could, the mysterious figure grabbed hold of her wrist

"It's completely fine," The unknown, feminine voice spoke to (y/n). "I'm guessing you're (y/n), right? My friend would like to meet you."

"H-huh? O-okay.." (y/n) absentmindedly obliged, allowing the mysterious green-haired girl to lead her throughout the hallways. Eventually, they finally arrived to their destination: the broadcasting room. "W-what are we doing here?" (Y/n) questioned.

"You can usually find him here." The bob cut girl stated. "You can call me Sakura, by the way." She smiled ever so calmly.

"Wow.. Sakura, you're so calm and quiet.. I envy you!" (Y/n) praised, smiling aswell.

Suddenly, a few giggles and chuckles were heard throughout the room. "H-huh??! Where's that coming from!??" (Y/n) brought her hands to her chest in a protective habit.

"Hi (y/n)!! I'm Sakura's friend, and I'm soo happy to finally meet you!!" A child appeared from a kind of suffocating black smoke. "I'm Tsukasa, nice to meet you!" He smiled. (Y/n) thought she heard him mumble a few words, but, unfortunately, wasn't able to decipher them.

"U-uhm.. Hi, Tsukasa!" (Y/n) smiled, earning a grin from Tsukasa. "Y-you look.. A lot like my other friend.."

"Oh! Amane?"

"I-I'm not sure there's even an Amane in the school, but I'm talking about Hanako!" (Y/n) declared, assuming that Tsukasa was a supernatural.

"Oh!! Are you his girlfriend?" Tsukasa questioned childishly.

"Girlfriend?!! N-no I'm not!! Where did you get that??!! WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT?!" (Y/n) flustered, growing red in the face. She brought her hands back to her check in a protective manner.

"Because I wanted to know if I could have you to myself." Wait what? Suddenly, Tsukasa went up and hugged (y/n) from behind. His cold, harsh breath sent shivers towards (y/n)'s spine as she squeaked and tried squirming out of Tsukasa's grasp.

Tears began to form at the edges of her eyes and she blushed furiously.

"No so fast, Tsukasa!" A familiar voice appears. Hanako!! He's here! (y/n) thought in great relief.

"H-Hanako.." Hanako walked towards (y/n) and Tsukasa calmly, shading his face with his cap.

"She's mine." Hanako declared, grabbing hold of (y/n)'s waist and yanking her towards him.

"Oh?" Tsukasa questioned. "How about we put that to the test, shall we?"

REQUEST LIST
Yandere Tsukasa x Reader
Hanako x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader angst
Tsukasa x Reader fluff
Yugi x Reader fluff
Amane x Supernatural!Reader
Yandere!Tsukasa x Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Kou x reader Angst
Hanako x Donut crackfic
Jealous!Tsuchigomori x Kind!Reader
Flirty!Hanako x Shy!Reader
Flirty Hanako x Flirty Reader
Hanako x Jealous reader
Tsuchigomori x Reader Pt. 2
Suicidal Tsukasa BroFic(no romance)
Yandere Hanko x Reader
Hanako x Reader Soulmate AU
Hanako x Dominant!Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Teru x Reader x Kou
Mitsuba x Reader x Kou
Jealous Teru x Reader
Yamabuki x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Hanako x Reader Fluff
Natsuhiko x Reader Angst
Yandere Hanako x Reader