31: tsukasa

The day was hot, scorching hot. Like, it was so hot, even spirits, like your friends, could be exorcised from the heat. It made you want to climb Mt. Everest. It made the aching in your heart worse, and it made you want to not be a human.

Unknown to you, a new spirit was just chilling to you, while another would come towards you in happiness.

"(Y/N)!" Shouted an all too familiar ghost. One that was too dangerous and unstable for you to talk to, anymore. Quote Tsuchigomori.

"..Huh? T-Tsukasa?!!" He leaves you with surprise. Sure, you like him, but the current heat is so intense, you would die of heat-stroke if Tsukasa were to break your little space bubble, like last time.

"(Y/N), long time no see!!" The childish ghost gave you a large hug, breaking your boundary once again. Heat rose up to your cheeks, it was almost unbearable.

"Tsukasa..!" You shouted in surprise. "I-I'm not really supposed to.."

"Like it matters!! I missed seeing you, (Y/N)!!" ..I shouldn't be around you right now.. It's way too hot for me to handle my blushing around you. You were going to say. Sadly, Tsukasa interrupted you.

"I-I have to go to class now, Tsukasa, see you later." You ripped Tsukasa off your dying frame as you trudged your way to class.

--

"Argh, this heat in unbearable!!" You complained to your friend, Aoi. "I'm sweating buckets!!"

"Ah! I think it's a spirit!" She claimed. Right now's not the time for your rumours, Aoi- "They say that if you encounter it once, you'll be cursed with either extreme heat or extreme cold!" Well thanks a lot, Aoi.

"What? Awe.." You whined. "How do I get rid of it??"

"Hmm.." Aoi gave it some thought, trying to remember one of the many rumours she's heard of. "I think there's nothing you can do.. Consider yourself special, (y/n)!" She tried to console you.

Suddenly, a loud bell rung. It was the school bell, telling everyone to either go to their clubs or go home. "Heh.. I'm gonna go home now.. " You laughed dryly.

--

"Argh, Tsukasa, this stupid curse I've been given makes everyday 10x hotter than usual." You complained, walking back and forth as the cat-like spirit kept floating behind you.

"Want me to get rid of 'em?" He suggested, chewing on his fish toy.

The thought of someone dying twice horrified you, so you quickly declined. "No!!" You yelled at Tsukasa.

"Aright.." Tsukasa lowered his head in disappointment as you checked the time.

"Ack! It's this late, I gotta go!!" You hurriedly left school ground to rush home. "See you!"

"Alright.." Tsukasa grinned evily as you left the school. "You better leave her alone, got it?" He spoke out of nowhere.

"What'll happen if I don't?" The cursing spirit teased.

"This."

--

The next day was just right. Not too hot, not too cold.

"Ah, today had the greatest weather, I guess I'm not cursed anymore, huh, Tsukasa?" You smiled thankfully at him.

"Yeah, sure!" He grinned darkly.

Sorry for not updating in forever, there's no excuse for this, I'm just really lazy.. haha.. 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

REQUEST LIST
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Kou x reader Angst
Hanako x Donut crackfic
Jealous!Tsuchigomori x Kind!Reader
Flirty!Hanako x Shy!Reader
Flirty Hanako x Flirty Reader
Hanako x Jealous reader
Tsuchigomori x Reader Pt. 2
Suicidal Tsukasa BroFic(no romance)
Yandere Hanko x Reader
Hanako x Reader Soulmate AU
Hanako x Dominant!Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Teru x Reader x Kou
Mitsuba x Reader x Kou
Jealous Teru x Reader
Yamabuki x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Hanako x Reader Fluff
Natsuhiko x Reader Angst
Yandere Hanako x Reader

Oh no, this was way too short..