18: hanako

I'm sorry for not posting in a while!! I'll try my best to post more!!

Where reader gets confessed to but Hanako won't allow it

"I know this is sudden, but.."

"I-I really like y-you, (Y/N)!!" The young boy screamed towards her at the top of his lungs. (B/N)'s (boy name) cheeks flushed a deep rep. His heart beating hard in his ears. It was as if time stopped. You couldn't comprehend the possibility of a boy actually crushing on you.

And a human, nonetheless.

Surprised, you stood there for less than a minute. Finally, you spoke. "Aha.. I don't think I'm ready for a relashionship right now.. Maybe we can still be friends and I'll rethink it once we're older..?" You sweat dropped, giving the unknown boy your best smile, the very smile he fell in love with.

The very smile that isn't even real.

"O-oh.." He looked down for a bit, sadness resting in his voice. "Y-yeah, that's okay." He replied.

"Great!" You gave the boy a thumbs-up and smiled at him before taking your leave. "I have to go somewhere right now.. You should go home, it's getting late!"

"Yeah.." He trudged home, still disappointed you didn't return his feelings.

Phew You thought. While running to Hanako, the ghost you had been working with for years. Good thing I dodged that one.. Hanako would furious if he-

"Well! Guess who just got confessed to! Ohoho~" Oh no. "Ms. Popular is getting a little too popular nowadays." Hanako started. Haha, please no. "I guess we have to bring her back to earth, eh?"

Hanako snaked his arms underneath yours, giving you a hug from behind. "I don't want all those human boys going after you, got it?"

You immediately pushed him away, having had enough of his 'jokes'. "H-how am I supposed to manipulate how humans feel?! It's downright impossible!" Your cheeks flushed red.

"I dunno~" He shrugged, whistling a tune to try to avoid your anger going down onto him. "Mabye you can.." Hanako was about to suggest something, when his face darkened. "I got nothing.. "

You sigh, patting Hanako on the head. "Whenever a human confesses, I'll turn them down, don't worry, Hanako.." You really are a child.. heh.. You thought to yourself, softly and quietly giggling.

"What's this?" Crap he noticed.  "What's so funny, (y/n)?"

Your entire face reddened in embarrassment. "N-nothing!!"

''~☆♡○○○♡☆~''

"I-I've liked you for the longest time, y-you big idiot!!" Oh dear.

Another faceless confession. This time from the mean exorcist.

Now now, not Teru the mean exorcist. We're talking about another exorcist descendant. Heck, he doesn't even know his ancestors were exorcists!!

This boy was that one kid in your class who treated you badly. Constantly teasing you and tripping you, he had the worst personality.

Turning him down will be fun.

"Not so fast!" Interrupts a certain ghost. "(y/n)'s mine!" Hanako claims.

Taken aback by the obvious fact that Hanako was floating, the boy failed to respond for a few minutes, before finally fighting back. "N-no she's not!! R-right, (y/n)?!??" He turns to you in desperation.

"..actually... eheheh..." You sweat dropped. You and Hanako were certainly not 'dating', but saying you two aren't dating directly will only get you an earful from Hanako.

"There! You get your answers!" Hanako declares. "Now get away from my (y/n)!!" You blushed as Hanako pushes the unknowing exorcist descendant away from the rooftop.

"My" (y/n)??!! What the heck, Hanako!!

REQUEST LIST
Hanako x Jealous!Reader
Jealous Akane x Reader
Hanako x Reader Fluff
Jealous Kou x Reader
Yandere Hanako x Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader
Yandere Tsukasa x Reader
Hanako x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader angst
Tsukasa x Reader fluff
Yugi x Reader fluff
Amane x Supernatural!Reader
Yandere!Tsukasa x Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Kou x reader Angst
Hanako x Donut crackfic
Jealous!Tsuchigomori x Kind!Reader
Flirty!Hanako x Shy!Reader
Flirty Hanako x Flirty Reader
Hanako x Healous reader
Tsuchigomori x Reader Pt. 2
Suicidal Tsukasa BroFic(no romance)
Yandere Hanko x Reader
Hanako x Reader Soulmate AU
Hanako x Dominant!Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
T

sukasa x Reader Fluff
Teru x Reader x Kou
Mitsuba x Reader x Kou
Jealous Teru x Reader
Yamabuki x Reader