11: teru minamoto

"So, (Y/N), would you like to go on a walk?" Said Teru. You happily wagged your little dog tail and barked in response. "I'll take that as a yes" He said as he grabbed your leash.

This was the first time Teru walked you, usually, you'd play outside with Tiara, Teru's younger sister. Other times, Kou would walk you.

"Well then, let's go, (Y/N)." Said Teru. His human voice is so hot!! You said, but it only came out as a few dog barks.

As you journeyed into the outside world, you noticed a few other dogs, and barked playfully at them. LET'S PLAY, YOU SEEM NICE, LET ME SNIFF YOUR BUTT AS MEANS OF GREETING As a dog, these thoughts were the norm. You wagged your tail excitedly, but the other owners pulled their dogs away from you.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N), mabye I can bring you to a dog park some other time, how's that sound?" Teru asked. You barked actively.

And so, the walk was well spent. No time was wasted as you did you toilet buisness in front of humans.

~Time skip~

It was late at night, 3:00AM. You woke up to the sound of a knife blade

As it slashed thought your body. The murderer was none other than...

Teru...

EXTENDED ENDING:
The Minamoto exorcist family had a great dinner that night. Sadly, something, someone, was missing. (Y/N) was sadly nowhere to be found.

"Mommy, where's (Y/N)?" Asked Tiara.

"Well, she's in your stomach!" Replied her mother.

REQUEST LIST
Teru x Reader Part 2
Kou x Reader Part 2
Tsuchigomori x Deaughtswoman!Reader
Jealous Mitsuba x Reader
Hanako x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader

I'm really sorry about this, someone requested Teru crack and my dad used to tell me stories about this with one of his childhood dogs😭😭

Like he played with it many times and then one day it just wasnt there but they ate plentifully that dinner 🙄

And the "Where's (Dog)?" "Well, its in your stomach!" was also from that😭😭