33: kou minamoto

He wasn't the kind to slowly fall in love. If Kou were to fall, he'd fall fast.

You were the opposite of said exorcist. Your love would be built upon years of trust and friendship.

Sadly, after the yours you've spent together, Kou nearly forgot you were female, while you were harshly reminded day after day how much you love him.

It would be nice if we didn't meet as children.. Your thoughts would usually be depressing, sad ones wishing for another reality. One where you and your crush, Kou Minamoto, weren't childhood friends.

A reality where, perhaps, the love of your youth would see you as a girl, instead of some "childhood friend".

The mere thought brought a bitter scowl to your face as you scoffed, unknowingly.

"(Y/N), you alright?" Kou asked, raising an eyebrow at your unusual behaviour. He grabs his school bag and nearly packs his textbooks as you sit in silence.

Being dragged out of your thoughts, you quickly get up and grab your items. "Ack- Sorry, Kou, I was just thinking.." You dissolved back into your thoughts as you daze off.

"Thinking of what..?"

You sighed, a sad smile taking place on your face. "What if we.. didn't meet until.. now?" You choked out, holding back a few tears. Those tears wished said idea were possible.

"Ah.. I probably would have fallen for you.." Kou admitted. This brought a light blush to your cheeks and a quick acceleration in your heart. It pounded hard and fast. Ba-dump, ba-dump, ba-dump. Faster, faster and faster. "Although, you already know I've fallen for Yashiro-Senpai, aha.."

After this, your heart plummeted down. It fell 50 kilometers down as hard as it could, nearly shattering, but still able to keep its composure.

"Aha, go get her, Kou!" You slapped his back, falsely grinning. You gave him a reassuring thumbs up as you both left the class.

"Y-yeah.." Kou blushed deeply at the thought of confession. "Mabye I will" He then left.

When you were sure the love of your life left, you immediately fell down to your knees, sobbing until the building closed and you were forced to leave.

Love sucks.

REQUEST LIST
Hanako x Donut crackfic
Jealous!Tsuchigomori x Kind!Reader
Flirty!Hanako x Shy!Reader
Flirty Hanako x Flirty Reader
Hanako x Jealous reader
Tsuchigomori x Reader Pt. 2
Suicidal Tsukasa BroFic
Yandere Hanko x Reader
Hanako x Reader Soulmate AU
Hanako x Dominant!Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Teru x Reader x Kou
Mitsuba x Reader x Kou
Jealous Teru x Reader
Yamabuki x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Hanako x Reader Fluff
Natsuhiko x Reader Angst
Yandere Hanako x Reader