51: teru

"Thanks, Kou! I appreciate it!" You said, gently grabbing the brown paper bag from Kou. Minamoto's brother. Teru Minamoto's brother. The brother of the one who crushes on you.

     Teru only stared jealously-

     Teru only stared from afar, making sure no danger or harm came to you. It was only Kou, nothing wrong could happen, with Kou, he was trustworthy, right?

     Right.

     But that doesn't matter right now. Right now, you're talking to a boy that wasn't him, and any boy that isn't him is a threat. Any threat must be defeated immediately.

     But this is Kou we're talking about. Kou who's kind, courteous, loyal.. He'd never betray his amazing older brother, Teru.

     ....Frick it. Get the heck away from Teru's future girlfriend, Kou.

     "Okay, see you, Kou! Teru!" Ah, future.girlfriend.exe has left the chat.

     "Ah, bye." Teru flashed the girl a prize winning smile, hoping to win her heart in secret.

     "Bye, (Y/N)-neesan." Kou said, with very little interest, might I add. Trying to steal the show- "Nii-San, why are you acting jealous for? I only gave her some baking ingredients." Kou said as he boredly walked into the kitchen.

     Wait.

     What?

     The Minamoto Teru, jealous.

     No.

    No way.

    Not possible.

    Nu-uh.

     Teru laughed nervously, "You must have mistaken, Kou. I'm not jealous-" Kou popped his head out of the kitchen door, a little angrily.

     "Stop lying! Gee, Nii-san!!" Kou shouted as he popped his head back into the kitchen.

     This left a small blush into Teru's cheeks as he slowly realized that he, the Teru Minamoto, was indeed jealous.

--

     "(Y/N)-chan!" Shouted a certain spirit. Despicable, really. The ghost was disgusting. Teru had only glare- Teru had only stared from afar.

     Dishonerable No. 7, Hanako hugged you intimately from behind. Bad move. Nope. Not having it. Unfortunately, you just laughed and pulled him off you. Teru didn't hear much other than "..my spear." and "..frick your spear."

     Having no more of it, Teru angrily walked over to the two. His "smile" was present, though, if you could call it a smile, but Teru's aura was much worse. You could see the pure disgust in his eyes, if you weren't already distracted by his eyes, that is.

     "Ah, the knight in shining honour, save your girlfriend from the prey that has once been the predator!~☆" Hanako teased.

     "Very much so. Let's negotiate a time and place." Teru threatened, bearing his metaphorical fangs.

    You checked your watch, 8:24am "W-wait-" You had tried to interrupt.

     "Ding Dong" The school bell rung.

     "We're about to be late for class, Teru, hurry up!" You grabbed his hand and dragged him over to class, where the rest of Teru's personal prison occurred.