45: teru, kou

It was a normal day, a pretty day, a day where trees were wonderfully green and birds were singly gracefully. On an ordinary morning like this, you had woken up like you usually did, yawning, before realizing that it's a school day and quickly making your bed.

You made breakfast and packed your lunch, that you made yesterday, in your bag, before heading outside.

You saw the Minamoto brothers, and then you suddenly remembered the events of last week.

-Monday, 7 days ago-

School was tiring. The 'girl group' of your classes had all been gossiping. The 'guy group' of your classes have all been either procrastinating, copying homework or just fooling around. The 'quiet anime nerd' boy was trying to find a way into the Guy Group, and luckily was about to made a few jokes with them. The 'quiet female anime nerd' was just staring at all her classmates in envy, especially at the other quiet anime nerd.

Everything was just too much for you to handle, everyone was slightly tired. The girls, from gossiping on Face Time all night long, and the guys, from gaming all night long.

The half-breeds (the coolest people who broke the mold) were all tired from studying the night before. Their grades were phenomenal.

And you, you were tired from Student Council buisness, as one of the members.

The night before had been a painful wreck, as you had forgotten to finish a few volunteer and summer school applications. (Summer School was for 2 people, people who failed at classes (ahaha not you) and people who wanted to not forget the precious things they learned in class) You had to ask your neighbor, Teru Minamoto to help you with the enormous pile of homework left for your afterwords.

--

"Thanks Teru.. You helped an awful lot, sorry for taking your time." You sighed, holding the door for him on his way out.

"It's fine (Y/N)-san, we've known eachother for years, loosen up a bit" Teru gave you one of his smiles. Those smiles. The smile that could melt anyone's heart, even yours. Your heart skipped a beat, to say the least.

--

Embarrassing... You thought, remembering last night's events.

--

Once class ended, you headed straight to the student council room. "Teru!" You exclaimed seeing him open the meeting room's door.

"Ah, (Y/N)-san just in time, I was just thinking of something I wanted to tell you." Teru smiled, spawning butterflies in your stomach. He held the door. "Would you like to come in? Nobody else is here yet, though."

You couldn't decline, and entered the room with Teru entering quickly after and shutting the door behind him.

"Well, you see (Y/N), I-" Teru looked to the window and paused.

"You what?" You asked.

"I think I feel a little sick." He smiled nervously. "Mabye something I ate?" Teru gave the window a smirk.

"What's so interesting about the window?" You said, almost turning around to see before Teru quickly took your attention back to him.