40: hanako

I'm adding a twist to this because I read a fanfiction (kenma x reader, you can find it) and it makes me wanna make some angst.
Also theres a small songfic.

"Hey, Hanako!" She smiled, blushing slightly.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" He grinned, floating around the weak exorcist. Hanako pats (Y/N)'s soft, (H/C) hair, happiness quickly rising within him. "You're not here to kill me are you?"

A weird expression made its way to your face immediately. I love you, why would I exorcise you?? (Y/N) thought. Then, reality hit her like Truck-Kun. He doesn't know that..

To break the tension, she put her face back into a grin and spoke clearly for Hanako. "No, why would I do that? We're friends, right?" The word "friends" shot staight through her heart painfully, and her smile almost faltered.

Hanako's eyes seemed to have brightened a bit, he seemed really happy. But then he smirked, "Friends already, eh??" bringing a soft blush to (Y/N)'s cheeks.

"Uhm- I- I mean, it's okay if you dont consider us as friends, I was just-"

"No, no, its okay, (Y/N)" Hanako smiled genuinely. The apparation was satisfied with her flustered response. "Well, I'm going to go find Yashiro, now."

The ghost floats away, content. He left the exorcist flustered and shocked for a bit before she regained your dignity.

"I better get to class!" The (H/C) haired girl exclaimed, dashing to class.

From afar, Hanako watched, suspicious of the exorcist's movements. You better not harm her in any way, (Y/N).. He frowns almost angrily.

--

"Oh, (Y/N)! There you are!" Yashiro said, clearly happy to see one of her best friends. "You were almost late to class!!"

Crap, I was? "Was I?" (Y/N) grimaced.

"Yeah, the teacher could be here any second, now!!" Yashiro claimed. Suddenly, she was caught in a daydream. "But he's not here yet.. and I have a few minutes to think about Teru-Senpai.."

"I guess." (Y/N) looked around at her surrounding classroom. There was Akane and his friend.. There was Aoi, surrounded by her fan group. (Akane stood near her with his friend trying to keep rival men away-) There were a few other classmates.. and then there was Teru's fangroup of the class.

Mythic jerks.

They'd sabotage any girl who liked Teru that wasn't in their fan group. "Hands off Teru-Senpai" this and "Teru-Senpai" that.

(Y/N) would react violently to them if she could, but.. She isn't one to do that. Her parents raised a kind, loving daughter. Blame them.

All she could do was glare from afar and daydream about Hanako.

--

One thing that (Y/N) had learned through her life was that love didn't discriminate between the (SINNERS AND THE SAINTS, IT TAKES AND IT TAKES AND IT TAKES) good and the bad. It takes, takes and it takes. People keep falling in love, anyway, and then you get consequences. Good and bad.

When bad people fall in love, bad things happen.

When good people fall it love, it's sweeter that sugar and more addicting than 7-11's slushies.

Hanako fell in love, too.

He's been around for more than 50 years dead. That's enough to drive you insane when you're a ghost. Nobody sees you. Nobody notices you. No-one but the same old people.

Then he fell in love, and went completely insane.

The victim of his love? Yashiro.

Oh, but she didn't like him back. She liked Teru. That exorcist jerk.

After months and months of staying silent, grinning, teasing and playing around, Hanako was finally at his last string. He couldn't handle hiding his feelings, anymore.

He had to do something.

He had to make a wish.

He had to resort to Tsukasa.

"Get rid of the one in my way." Hanako demanded.

"Sure thing, Amane!!" Tsukasa smiled, more than happy to grant a wish for his brother.

What was the catch? What was the price? Well, the price was actually someone. The price was actually the wish itself.

The one in Hanako's way was his best friend, (Y/N). Her feelings would eventually get in the way of Hanako's love for Yashiro, so Tsukasa got rid of her.

--

Death doesnt discriminate between the sinners and the saints, it takes and it takes and it takes..

They keep living, anyway. And that's a good choice.

Some people dont have that luxury.

People like (Y/N), involved in some sort of accident, are one of them.

REQUEST LIST
Hanako x Reader Soulmate AU
Hanako x Dominant!Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Teru x Reader x Kou
Mitsuba x Reader x Kou
Jealous Teru x Reader
Yamabuki x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Hanako x Reader Fluff
Natsuhiko x Reader Angst
Yandere Hanako x Reader

This cant even be called an angst, it doesnt feel sad.