28: tsukasa drabble

"Hey, Tsukasa? Wanna go outside? It's a beautiful day." The female apparation suggested, pointing out the window. Catching the attention of the passed boy, he turned to her and smile, before replying.

"Sure!" He swiftly let go of Sakura. Oh thank goodness. She thought. Tsukasa proceeded to hold (Y/N)'s hand, and floated away to their destination alongside her.

--

"Ultimately, I've concluded that I don't know why you do these things, Tsukasa." (Y/N) concluded, crossing her arms while the childish apparation hugged her frame.

Tsukasa paused, pondering a bit, before responding.

"Because I can." He declared. It's true, the female apparation didn't bother to stop the male, knowing he would only try to hug her again.

Tsukasa was just a very physical ghost, always needing to touch everything. He needed to feel his world, as if blind.

And that was completely fine, (Y/N) had already given up, anyway.

Cherry blossom petals fell from the large, pink tree above. The girl sighed once more, and her eyebrows furrowed. "Of course." (Y/N) then pat Tsukasa's head, smiling softly through the breeze.

REQUEST LIST
Yugi x Reader fluff
Amane x Supernatural!Reader
Yandere!Tsukasa x Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Kou x reader Angst
Hanako x Donut crackfic
Jealous!Tsuchigomori x Kind!Reader
Flirty!Hanako x Shy!Reader
Flirty Hanako x Flirty Reader
Hanako x Jealous reader
Tsuchigomori x Reader Pt. 2
Suicidal Tsukasa BroFic(no romance)
Yandere Hanko x Reader
Hanako x Reader Soulmate AU
Hanako x Dominant!Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Teru x Reader x Kou
Mitsuba x Reader x Kou
Jealous Teru x Reader
Yamabuki x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Hanako x Reader Fluff
Natsuhiko x Reader Angst
Yandere Hanako x Reader