29: yugi twins

(I'm going to change the rumours a bit so that Hanako and Tsukasa can share a rumour, is that ok?)

--

"Yugi-San, Yugi-San.. Are you there?"

Hey, have you heard? A new rumour, inhabiting the third toilet stall of the bathroom in the third floor.

Not much is heard, save a few childish giggles and a creeping voice speaking. "We're here~"

Their name? Yugi-San.

As the bathroom stall creaked open, nothing was seen. You sighed in relief.

"Behind you."

Adrenaline rushing through your body, you turned around quickly in a defensive stance, ready to attack any intruders.

Summoning them successfully will lead you to seeing one of either parts Yugi-San.

To your surprise, you see two bodies, both were slightly see-through, with two willowisps and a kinda of seal resting on the opposing cheek of the other.

"Who.. are you?" You asked, studying the two faces of the males.

The first part, and more likely, Hanako. Meeting him will grant you one wish, at a fair price.

One of them, wearing an old-fashioned school uniform, complete with a cap, spoke up. "I'm Hanako, the first (and far better) half of Yugi-San" He grinned mischievously. "Pleased to meet you." He said as he held his cap.

The second part, Tsukasa. Meeting him will also grant you a wish, but at a far worse price.

The other, giggling wildly and grinning childishly spoke after the first. "I'm Tsukasa, the other part of Yugi-San! What's your name?!"

If you meet both of them, well..
Nobody knows what happens to that unfortunate soul.

You ponder on what the two said when you first heard them. 'We're here. Wait. 'We're here'. 'We're'. That's plural.

You then realized that you had just summoned both halves of Yugi-San.

Oh no.

Tsukasa floated over to your paralyzed frame. "Hey, are you dead?"

Shocked, you spoke. "No, just.. worried."

REQUEST LIST
Amane x Supernatural!Reader
Yandere!Tsukasa x Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Kou x reader Angst
Hanako x Donut crackfic
Jealous!Tsuchigomori x Kind!Reader
Flirty!Hanako x Shy!Reader
Flirty Hanako x Flirty Reader
Hanako x Jealous reader
Tsuchigomori x Reader Pt. 2
Suicidal Tsukasa BroFic(no romance)
Yandere Hanko x Reader
Hanako x Reader Soulmate AU
Hanako x Dominant!Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Teru x Reader x Kou
Mitsuba x Reader x Kou
Jealous Teru x Reader
Yamabuki x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Hanako x Reader Fluff
Natsuhiko x Reader Angst
Yandere Hanako x Reader

Sorry for not making longer oneshots!! 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️ Staying at home like this just makes me feel lazy.. aha.