26: hanako

"Hanako! Yashiro!" The young girl called out. An ecstatic grin was plastered over her face as she waved her hands over to her two friends, sprinting towards them in endless sunshine. As she finally reached them, she exclaimed "Hey guys!"

(Y/n) did not receive the reaction she expected. Far from it.

Hanako and Yashiro's heads snapped straight towards (y/n) as soon as they heard her bubbly voice throughout the old washroom.

After meeting your eyes for a slight moment, Hanako put his hands behind his back. He averted his eyes and tried whistling, failing miserably.

Yashiro stumbled for the slight moment Hanako caught your eyes, before finally finding a broom and pretending to enjoy sweeping the dusty washroom.

(Y/n) sweatdropped. Whoever these are, they aren't my friends. Giggling at the silly act the two portrayed, she took a quick picture of their terrible act.

A little flustered, Hanako spoke up. "Heyyyy.. (y/nnnn).... " His eyes darted to and from every single corner and space in the room, all except the space in which you curiously inhabited. "How's it.. going?"

Once again, (y/n) giggled, as dense as a five meter wall constructed of bricks and stone. Straight to the point, she spoke. "Why're you guys acting so strange? Did I interrupt something?"

(Y/n) smirked as Yashiro's face erupted into a mess of pure red madness, as Hanako only blinked curiously. "What are you taking about, (y/n)? We were only discussing... things.."

"Yeah? And what things?" She smiled at the two as if they were a couple. While it seemed genuine, deep down inside, (y/n) felt a little down.

"N-nothing! Right, Hanako? We were just discussing how to prevent my death!!" Yashiro suddenly spoke, a little too loud than she should have. "You should just go and do whatever you were doing, okay (y/n)? We'll handle things."

The young daikon lightly pushed (y/n) away from the dusty old washroom, leaving the (e/c) eyed girl rather confused. Yashiro's dying? When was this??! Reakity dawned upon her. Oh, she just wanted me out.

(Y/n) pretended to go away, but secretly returned once Yashiro had left (y/n)'s line of sight. She quietly stuck near the bathroom door and kept her ears open.

The young girl couldn't make up much, but what she heard, she knew she heard.

"Don't you feel bad..?" First, she heard a generally feminine voice. Yashiro..?

"'Bout what?" Then, (y/n) heard a more boyish voice, however it wasn't that of one who had gone through puberty. Hana..ko?

"About using her!" That's when her heart stopped and your eyes widened. She let out a gasp of air, with tears pricking at the edges of her eyes.

"I mean.. Not really? 1t'$ f0r @ gr34t3r c4us3.." (Y/n) couldn't take it anymore. The fact that her two only friends, Yashiro and Hanako used her, was absolutely mortifying. Not getting noticed was one thing, but being bullied was now more possible.

(Y/n) quickly ran away from the dusty washroom, and rushed to her one safe spot: The photography club room.

Quickly grabbing her camera, (y/n) rushed outside to distract her distraught mind with landscapes and animals and all sorts of things

With the click of a camera, her stress was dispersing. Who needs friends that use you, anyway..

Just as she was about to take another picture, she lowered her head in distress. Salty tears began dripping down.

..I need them.. She realized, crying outside, all alone.

--

"Are you really okay with this, Hanako?" Asked the young daikon. Her eyebrows furrowed in distress and a hint of embarrassment.

"With what?" Asked Hanako, curious as ever.

"Using her." Yashiro grinned in disgust as the apparation held the electronic device, playing a mobile game.

"It's for the greater good." Hanako muttered, not willing to admit that he just wanted to kill people easier.

"ROSE QUARTZ'S MY NAME, GEOLOGY'S MY GAME" The character shouted.

"I need to grind right now." He confirmed. I wonder how (y/n)'s doing.. He thought. Suddenly, he popped a question at Yashiro. "How come you drove (y/n) out?"

"H-huh?" Yashiro looked at the dead boy with surprise. "Because.. Seeing you play a game like that.. it's kind of embarrassing.." She shyly admitted.

"Ah." Hanako said with mild disinterest as he kept at his game. "Okay."

That's it?? Yashiro irked.

"I'll go check on her." Hanako suggested as he stood up, game console still in hand. "I have a bad feeling, anyway."

"Ah, okay."

--

After her endless sobbing, (y/n) picked at the grass, her eyes were puffy and red, with tears pricking at the ends.

"Ya-hoo~" Said a certain toilet ghost.

Sniffling a little, (y/n) told Hanako to leave in a huff. Much to her dismay, he didn't leave.

Hanako tilted his head, confused. "Why are you acting so weird, (y/n)?" He asked.

Acting weird? I'm acting weird?! She was blinded by her very own anger and confusion. Quickly standing up, (y/n) put her hands into a fist and glared at Hanako. "Don't play dumb! You're using me, aren't you?"

Hanako stood there, confused a little, before grinning. Then, he chuckled. Then, Hanako started howling with laughter. "You thought I was using you? Ha!" Hanako couldn't stop laughing.

In the midst of it all, (y/n) was starting to get confused, but kept her angered pose.

"I was only using a character for a game! Haha!!" Stopping a little, Hanako smiled softly at the (h/c) haired girl. "Let's go back, shall we?"

REQUEST LIST
Tsukasa x Reader angst
Tsukasa x Reader fluff
Yugi x Reader fluff
Amane x Supernatural!Reader
Yandere!Tsukasa x Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Kou x reader Angst
Hanako x Donut crackfic
Jealous!Tsuchigomori x Kind!Reader
Flirty!Hanako x Shy!Reader
Flirty Hanako x Flirty Reader
Hanako x Jealous reader
Tsuchigomori x Reader Pt. 2
Suicidal Tsukasa BroFic(no romance)
Yandere Hanko x Reader
Hanako x Reader Soulmate AU
Hanako x Dominant!Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Teru x Reader x Kou
Mitsuba x Reader x Kou
Jealous Teru x Reader
Yamabuki x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Hanako x Reader Fluff
Natsuhiko x Reader Angst
Yandere Hanako x Reader