46: mitsuba, kou

A/N: The starting setting is a bit before Mitsuba becomes a ghost.

You sighed, watching over the school buildings. Which ones should you explore? The Highschool building? No, that's where that nasty exorcist is.. The old building? You shook your head drastically. There was the chance of meeting Hanako there, the nasty ghost. That left the Middle school building as the place you decided to roam.

As you floated around the school, you noticed a cute, pink haired boy taking photos at the back of the building. He was alone, and seemed rather lonely.

"Boo." You said unenthusiastically. You weren't expecting a reaction, you just wanted to poke fun at him. Unfortunately, he made no response. The boy was trapped in his own world of loneliness. "You and me, boy, we're alike.." You started talking to him, not expecting any reactions.

"..there's not a living soul aware of our existence, is there?" You said as your eyes lowered in disappointment. "I'm not even a known rumour.." You whispered to yourself.

"AHA!" You heard. The sudden voice made you flinch and quickly turn towards the voice. "I FOUND YOU, EVIL SPIRIT!" You heard.

You quickly began panicking as a blond boy kicked open a door, revealing that he was armed. The pink haired photographer also flinched, and reacted similar to how you had reacted.

"W-what..?" He said.

"No, not you! Above you!!" The blond pointed to you. You were happy, to say the least, but a little worried, too. The blond could be an exorcist, afterall..

"W- What's above me?!" The photographer looked straight past you.

The blond sighed. "You.. can't see her, can you?" He said, slightly disappointed.

"See who?!"

"..nevermind." The blond sighed. "Anyways, you should leave! You're in the prescence of an evil spirit!!"

"O.. okay." Said the pink haired boy. He left soon after with a scowl on his face.

"Aha, now that he's out of the way, I don't have to worry about my powers getting out of hand.." The blond said, as if he were extremely powerful. "I am Minamoto Kou! I have come to exorcise you, evil spirit!!" Minamoto looked directly at you. "Any last words?"

"I.." You started. "I have a name, you know.." You said dejectedly. Minamoto grew flustered at this. He never made a girl sad before.

"Ah- uhm- I'm sorry, miss!" He said. ..cute!! He thought.

You sighed. "You speak as if I'm old.." You said as you wiped some nonexistent tears.

"I'm very sorry for making you cry!!" Minamoto said as he bowed respectfully.

"Thanks." You said, unenthusiastically. "Anyways, I don't plan on dying today."

Minamoto said "But arent you already de..." but you were already leaving. "WAIT! WE'RE NOT FINISHED YET, EVIL SPIRIT!!" He yelled.

You sighed and said "You're clearly not strong enough, yet." The fact hurt him a little. "Come back in a year or two.."

--Timeskip, One Year--

A new spirit came to be the next year. His name was Mitsuba Sousuke. Apparently, he was the photographer boy from last year.

When the two of you first met, which was when he had lost his memories, you gasped and said: "Photographer boy??" To which he responded with "Eh? Who's he? Sounds totally lame!!" You laughed hysterically in your head in that moment.

Back to the present, which was during a warm day during lunch time, you and Mitsuba decided to look around the highschool building.

"Wh-what if we run into that nasty exorcist??" You questioned nervously.

Mitsuba smirked. "Nasty in what way, (Y/N)?" He teasted.

"Nasty as in he could seriously kill us!!" You responded with. Mitsuba scoffed at your response.

"Dummy, he's probably cooped up in his little President's office or something. He won't be out for a bit." Mitsuba reassured, rudely, but it was still reassurance. You sighed in relief.

The high school building's hallway was sort of empty. Most of the students were probably in the cafeteria, though. The lack of people made you feel slightly more relaxed. Mitsuba took notice.

Suddenly, when exploring the building, the two of you ran into a certain trio. In the girl's washroom stood Hanako, the leader of the 7 school rumours, Yashiro, who was seemingly in a contract with Hanako and a blond. The blond was probably an exorcist.

"Ah, Number 7. Hi." You said, uninterested. Hanako went over to you. "C'mon, Mitsuba, let's go...." You whispered.

"(Y/N)..?" Hanako said, turning to you. "(Y/N)!!" He yelled, rushing over to you. "WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS!!"

"Ah. Run." You said to Mitsuba. Letting go of his hand, you floated away as fast as possible.

"Wha- Hey, DON'T LEAVE ME HERE WITH THESE LOSERS!!!" Mitsuba screamed.

Unfortunately, Hanako was a lot more powerful than you. He caught you and began dragging you back to the washroom. "This is (Y/N)." He said. "She avoided me for 10 years because I ate her snack."

"It was limited edition, in my defense." You said. You looked at the two humans who accompanied Hanako. "Ah, who are you two? You look like a couple."

The two blushed in embarrassment. "N-no!!" They screamed.

The blonde took a long look at you. "What are you staring at, kid?" You asked, folding your arms.

Mitsuba butt in and said "Lame-o probably isn't staring at you, since you're too ugly."

"Are you that spirit from a year ago?" The blond asked.

"Ah. I've been found." You said. "Let's go, Mitsuba." You grabbed onto Mitsuba's hand and prepared to run.

"Wait!" Minamoto said. "I don't do that stuff anymore.. Y-you're safe here..!" She's as cute as ever...

"Ew, l-let go of my-my arm, filthy w-woman!!" Mitsuba said, blushing of embarrassment. You chuckled.

"Ha." You said and tightened your grip. "Hey, blonde, wanna go on a double date?"

"Eh? But I'm not dating.?" Minamoto said, confused.

"I'm not either, but isn't that your girlfriend?" You asked and pointed to Yashiro. Hanako gasped and grabbed her hand.

"Nope!" Both Minamoto, Yashiro and Hanako said.

"Oh." You sad, disappointed.

"I can still go with you, if you want." Minamoto said.

"Eh? Like on a date?" You asked.

Minamoto nodded. "Ye-"

Mitsuba interrupted. "Nu-uh! Lame-o! I wanna go with this ugly girl!!" He said. "Le- let's go, (Y/N)! Away from these losers!" Mitsuba huffed and dragged you away from the three.

"Pfft.... meanie." You said jokingly. "If you wanted me, you could have just asked.

REQUEST LIST
Jealous Teru x Reader
Yamabuki x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Hanako x Reader Fluff
Natsuhiko x Reader Angst
Yandere Hanako x Reader