15: tsukasa

You honestly had no idea how you got into the predicament you were in at the current moment.

One moment, you're doing your club duties with your 'dutiful' club members that have all failed to join in the club meeting that day.

The next, you were being overwhelmed by a cat-ghost extremely close to your face. Invading your personal space.

Let's take a look at what happened, shall we?

It all started last week. You, a rumour that wasn't so well known, were struggling to feel comfortable in your human form. In order to sustain yourself, you had accepted your fate as an undercover supernatural and tried your best to spread your rumour to fellow classmates and club mates.

Unfortunately, you had a hard time fitting in and adapting to newer generations as years passed, and your club never really had many members from the get-go. Students generally tended to join more popular clubs, like the Volleyball Club and the Basketball Club. There were other popular clubs that didn't involve sport, too, like the Strategic Games Club, and the Graphic Novels Club (a cover-up name, just a group filled with anime/ manga fans).

Sadly, being the picky supernatural you were, you did not feel like any of the other clubs were worth joining. You had an interest in none of them.

Your own club, the Supernatural/ Occult Club, was originally made to help spread your rumour. Now, only loners and shy introverts bothered to join the club.

Today, however, was different. All your club members suddenly left you in the dust for who knows why. You got to be kidding me.. You thought angrily, tears pricking at the corners of your eyes. I've worked so hard to try to spread my rumour.. No results are showing for my hard work!!

Suddenly, you feel a gust of air whooshing around you. Two dark will-o'-wisps formed from out of nowhere as you realize that you aren't alone.

"Hehe~ Another day, another dollar! Who's our customer today?" The voice spoke from within the smoke like substance. Suddenly, it stepped out, revealing a young ghost boy, probably around 13 years old at death. His grin was more of a sneer as he stared deep into your soul. "I'm Tsukasa! Nice to meet you!" His smile was seemingly innocent, but you knew better.

The dark seal on his right cheek, the dark will-o'-wisps, the unsettling, eerie feeling you have in your chest; this wasn't a spirit to trifle with. You better decide on what you were going to say carefully.

"Weeelll??" He asked impatiently. "What's your wish???" He pried for information childishly.

You wondered whether or not you should make a deal with the spirit. He seemed like an evil spirit, but something drew you towards him. Some sort of attraction. Some sort of wanting, needing to be with him.

"I-I.."

"Oh wait! You don't know why I'm here!" He realized. Yeah, no crap, Sherlock. "Well, I'm Tsukasa! I grant wishes to the dead in return for a price! Your need for help summoned me!" He declared proudly.

"Well.. I wanted to know if.." You started. This was not a spirit you should be dealing with and you knew it, but part of you was so desperate for your rumour to be spread, you didn't care what was going to happen. "If you could please spread my rumour..?" You asked quietly.

"Consider it done!" Tsukasa exclaimed with brightness in his eyes. He went to shake your hand, a sneer spreading over his face. Shaking your hand, he spoke. "Glad to do buisness with you, (Y/N)!"

Suddenly, something snapped. A feeling of doom and realization. "Wait, how do you know my-" In a poof, Tsukasa left suddenly, teleporting away from you before he could answer your question. "..name.?"

REQUEST LIST
Kou!Angst x Reader
Yandere!Yugi Twins x Reader
Jelly!Hanako x Reader
Hanako x Jealous!Reader
Jealous Akane x Reader
Hanako x Reader Fluff
Jealous Kou x Reader
Yandere Hanako x Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader
Yandere Tsukasa x Reader
Hanako x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader angst
Tsukasa x Reader fluff
Yugi x Reader fluff
Amane x Supernatural!Reader
Yandere!Tsukasa x Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Kou x reader Angst
Hanako x Donut crackfic
Jealous!Tsuchigomori x Kind!Reader
Flirty!Hanako x Shy!Reader
Flirty Hanako x Flirty Reader
Hanako x Healous reader