39: yugi twin brofic

Yo, if you're sensitive to darker topics, like trigger warnings and all that I'll leave a warning here.
Also I'm using the "Tsukasa treated Amane badly" theory.

"The view from here's pretty, isn't it, Tsukasa?" He smiled sadly, blood stains on his arms. After feeling so angry, so mad, so thrilled and exhilarated, he went from 100 to -1000 and is now in a deep feeling of sadness and numbness.

"You were all I had, as bad as you were." He looked all over the at the city, watching it from his high point of view. "And now that I made you disappear, I guess I have nothing left.."

The young boy frowns, feeling quite down. "Mabye if we could both become ghosts, we'd still be together.. and you wouldnt have to hurt me."

He felt terrible. He felt lonely. He felt empty, like an empty husk. The insides left along with his brother. Their bond, no matter how toxic, was still a bond. It was still hard on him when his twin brother had died, no matter how bad he treated him.

Suddenly, the answer had made itself present to the boy. Well, not the answer, but rather an excuse you'd put in when you dont know the answer just because the teacher told you to never leave a question blank. No, not that.. it's the worst choice someone could choose in a multiple choise quiz.

After a little bit of pondering, the little boy gave it all up and dragged himself into the washroom, becoming a ghost.

--

The ghost, newly dead, grinned mischieviously. "As you wish, brother. Just you wait."

He'll probably regret his wish, though.. The twin thought.

REQUEST LIST
Yandere Hanko x Reader
Hanako x Reader Soulmate AU
Hanako x Dominant!Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Teru x Reader x Kou
Mitsuba x Reader x Kou
Jealous Teru x Reader
Yamabuki x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Hanako x Reader Fluff
Natsuhiko x Reader Angst
Yandere Hanako x Reader

I'm sorry this was really short, I couldn't think of much for sad kind of things. I've never been depressed before (sorry if this is insensitive)