38: hanako

There might be a small trigger in the words that are inside ().

Jealousy is not a feeling you can just easily cope with. You know that for a fact. The fact that the guy of your dreams, someone who you knew from the very start, someone who shared his secrets with you, someone of which you've loved for over 30 years was constantly teasing and flirting with someone else: Yashiro Nene.

Someone who he'd have to let go of eventually, nonetheless.

Don't get me wrong, you don't have a thing against Yashiro, it's just purely, automatically, radically (fey-) infuriating to see Hanako flirt with her.

"(Y/N)!" Exclaimed a certain radish legged girl, dragging you out of your daze.

You flinched slightly before regaining your senses and quickly responded.

"Hey, Yashiro." Looking at her completely, you almost chocked. Holding onto Yashiro's waist was none other than the apparation himself, Hanako. "..and Hanako."

Hanako's head tilted slightly, before gripping Yashiro's waist a little harder. "No, you can't steal her from me, (Y/N)."

As if I wanted to do that. You thought, rolling your eyes.

"You roll your eyes so hard, (Y/N)." Hanako grinned. "They're gonna roll right of your face." His grin quickly turned into a smirk.

"Yeah, yeah.."

"Well, I'm gonna go." Hanako slowly (and painfully) let go of Yashiro, floating away.

Yashiro let out a sigh of relief as he floated away. "Thank goodness." You perked up, now staring at Yashiro rather than the cold, harsh ground. "He's always all over me, it must feel terrible for you, (Y/N).."

Yashiro was one of very few who knew just how deeply in love you were with Hanako. You sighed, looking quite grim. "Yeah, it's okay.."

Yashiro quickly brightened up. "Not to worry! My heart belongs to Minamoto-Senpai!" Her eyes sparkled as she started daydreaming.

"Ouch." Sorry, Kou.

"Hm? What's the matter" Yashiro questioned, being pulled out of her daydream.

You flinched. I thought I thought that, not said it.. "Iiiit's nothing. I'll send him my condolences."

"Send who?"

"The guy that thinks you're cute." You simply stated.

"Huuh??!" The silver haired girl's face flushed all different kinds of red, maroon, crimson, you name it. "S-someone thinks I'm cute??!"

You felt like humoring Yashiro, since you needed a distraction from your previously depressed (but not depressed as in, like, "hurt yourself" depressed.) state.

"Yeah, ever since he met you." You aimed a finger gun towards the girl's heart, smirking.

"Ever since who met Yashiro?" Questioned a certain third year middle schooler.

Crap. It's him. "U-Uhhmm Ahh.." You failed to generate words, stuttering here and there and everywhere.

"Oh, Kou!" Yashiro exclaimed, blushing simply due to her excitement. "(Y/N) just told me how a guy thinks I'm cute!! Radish legs and all. Radish.. legs.."

"Uh, Yashiro?" Kou sweatdropped.

"There's no way a guy can think I'm cute with these ankles..."

"Y-Yashiro, don't worry!! I'm sure someone does!" Kou panicked, not sure how deal with a sad female friend.

"A-anyway, what are you doing here, Kou?" You asked, smirking.

"Oh. I just wanted to talk to Yashiro a bit, that's all." Kou claimed, keeping his eyes away from yours.

"Sure.." You smirked. My ship better sail, boy. "Well, I'm gonna give you guys some space. Have fun~"

You floated away, too lazy to try to walk in your gaseous state.

Once you were far enough from your human friends, you stumbled upon a certain love interest.

"Oh, (Y/N)." Hanako spoke.

You sweatdropped, blushing slightly, but only slightly. "Hey.."

"There's this girl I think is cute.." He started, eyes wandering into the distance. "I've been thinking of confessing.."

You choked, coughing slightly. A bad, self conscious feeling rose up inside you. Probably Yashiro.. "Uh-huh.."

"Thing is.. There's this barrier between her and I.. I don't know if she'll last that long.." Now you really wanted to cry.

"Go for it." You mumbled, avoiding eye contact. "I'm sure Yashiro would like you too.."

Surprised, the male apparation was snapped out of his daze. His head whipped straight over to your, it would have cracked his neck if he was alive.

"Who said I love Yashiro?"

"Your body language, Hanako. Your body language." You sighed, not wanting to continue the conversation. Getting up, you looked away from Hanako. "I'm gonna go now.. I hope you two can cherish the time you have with eachother.. "

Hanako just stared at you as you quickly walked away. No, he is not going to watch you go again. "Wait."

You flinched, stopping for him, but not daring to face him.

"I didn't say I love Yashiro." He claimed.

"But you sure as heck acted like it.." Tears built up in your eyes as your voice cracked, starting a little sob.

"If I didn't say it, I didn't do it." He quickly grabbed your hand, soothing it as you let out your tears in silence. "And if you actually think I'd let you go like that, you're dumb." Hanako smirked.

"Huh?"

"(Y/N), whoever said I like Yashiro is dumb, it's you who my heart belongs to, not her." Hanako quickly pulled your hand over to spin you towards him, revealing your crying face.

"D-don't look at me like this.." You blushed, now crying happily.

He went over and gave you a quick kiss on the cheek. "You're beautiful either way."

Extra:

"Hey, Hanako."

"Yeah?"

"Why did you flirt with Yashiro all the time?"

"Because I wanted to get on your nerves. Looks like it worked."

"Fudge you."

REQUEST LIST
Tsuchigomori x Reader Pt. 2
Suicidal Tsukasa BroFic
Yandere Hanko x Reader
Hanako x Reader Soulmate AU
Hanako x Dominant!Reader
Yugi Twins x Reader Fluff
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Teru x Reader x Kou
Mitsuba x Reader x Kou
Jealous Teru x Reader
Yamabuki x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader Fluff
Hanako x Reader Fluff
Natsuhiko x Reader Angst
Yandere Hanako x Reader