Depth of the story

*The following people who will be in the story are: 

Guy Am I

Age: 35

Sam I Am

Age: 30

Michellee

Age: 35

E.B.

Age: 10

McWinkle

Age: 62

Gluntz

Age: 37

Michael

Age: 25

Jean

Age: 45

Goat

Age: 30

My OCs are also going to be in there: 

Louis McWinkle

Description: He's the forgotten son of McWinkle.

Personality: He's straight forward and smart. 

Appearance: He has dark blue fur and with glasses that lets people see into his beady eyes. Always wearing a coat over his gun holster.

Age: 35

Jeckles Abbot

Description: Crime boss in the town called Floriana. Responsible for robbing a lot of banks and countless murders...the one who made Sam turn to crime in the first place.

Personality: Calm and reserved...but cold when it comes to doing what he needed to do. 

Appearance: Dark blood red fur, wearing a dark black scarf with cold eyes.

Age: 51

Jeffrey Am I

Description: Guy's youngest and closest brother he ever had in his life. He ran away as a teenager but later he was found. 

Personality: Kind and caring...but that was lost. 

Appearance: Yellow fur with a brown coat. Later wearing gray trenchcoat and hood.

Age: 34

Dave Am I

Description: Guy's oldest brother and the most 'successful' out of the family. 

Personality: He's kind-hearted and has a sense of humor. Sometimes dumb.

Appearance: His fur is blue while wearing a red flannel shirt and bright blue jeans.

Age: 38

The Cast in this new season are: 

Michael Douglas as Guy Am I.

Adam Devine as Sam I Am.

Diane Keaton as Michellee

Ilana Glazer as E.B.

Keegan-Michael Key as the Narrator(He talks in the Bold Italics)

Tracy Morgan as Michael

Daveed Diggs as Jean

Jeffrey Wright as McWinkle

Jillian Bell as Gluntz

Johnny Turturro as Goat

Sebastian Stan as Jeffrey Am I

Chris Pratt as Dave Am I

Chris Pine as Louis McWinkle

Joaquin Phoenix as Jeckles Abbot

Intro Song: One Foot by Walk The Moon

End Credits Song: Whispers in the Dark by Skillet

About the narrator, he talks in Bold Italics...like for example: 

Guy gets out his briefcase with a far-off look in his face. 

Guy had no idea what's going on and why he's here. He wished that he knew something...just something.

That's the example. The narrator will tell the characters' thoughts and feelings. I hope you all enjoy it! Bye!