Episode Thirteen: There(pt. 2)

*Hey, guys. The new part is published today. I don't know when I'll publish the next part but hopefully, it will today or tomorrow. This is published on March 16, 2020. Thank you guys for taking the time to read this. If you like this part, please give it a vote and/or comment. I would love to hear what you guys think. Enjoy!*

"So...this is your plan, hombre?" Goat growled mostly to the pretend walkie-talkie in his hoof while wearing a mask and goggles along with the gray trenchcoat. His hindlegs began to wobble from standing too much.

"It's starting to get hot in here," Michael complained, wearing the trenchcoat along with a mask and a pair of goggles like Goat. They were followed by McWinkle, who had his brow raised at the two of them.

"Are sure this is going to work, amigo?" Goat whispered to the invisible walkie-talkie on his now gloved hoof.

"Yeah," Sam answered over the walkie-talkie formed in his hand while sneaking through the sewer halls, separate from Goat, Michael, and McWinkle. Guy and Michellee were following closely behind him.

Sam continued, "Whatever you do, act tough and serious. Act like you own the place."

"Hmph, that shouldn't be hard to do," Goat muttered to himself over the walkie-talkie.

"Excuse me, that's hard for me to establish my dominance," Michael whispered over to Goat.

"Just follow my lead, zorro," Goat responded while almost collapsing on the floor, but Michael helped him up on his feet.

"Are you doing okay, man?"

"I can't walk on my hindlegs for too long. I'm fine," Goat assured the fox.

Meanwhile, Jean, Cosette, and Fawn snuck through the vents of the sewers, searching for a room that they were supposed to reach according to plan. Fawn spotted a room with the monitors and a desk.

"Papa, Momma...there's the room we're searching for," Fawn pointed while Jean and Cosette approached behind their daughter. Jean smiled proudly at his daughter.

"Well done, ma fille," Jean responded quietly while the family of mice snuck towards the room with the monitors in it. The blue mouse looked to his daughter and his wife. "Stay here. I'll mess with the monitors."

Before Jean took off, Cosette grabbed his paw gently, causing her husband to glance at her.

"Let us come with you, Jean," Cosette requested.

"No, I can't risk your lives," Jean responded while holding his wife's paw up to his face so that he could kiss it in endearment. "I can't put you both at risk."

"Papa, you helped us against poverty and violence. Let us help you against whatever we're fighting with right now," Fawn begged a bit to her father.

"But--"

"Please, Jean," Cosette interrupted Jean, gazing at him softly.

Jean swept his gaze around the monitor room with a deep sigh. "Fine. But if something were to happen. If I were captured by Jeckles, you both make a run for it. Don't look back."

"And if I get capture along with your father," Cosette added while looking at Fawn. "Run as fast as you can. Do not try to help us."

"I can't leave you both," Fawn squeaked meekly, her eyes trembling in fear.

"My daughter," Jean spoke up and hugged his daughter. "Do not be afraid. We'll get out of whatever is going to get us and we'll find you. I promise you that we will fight to see you again."

Cosette joined in the hug. "Let's focus on what we have to do right now. Alright?"

Fawn nodded her head. "Alright."