Episode Nine: Goat(pt. 4)

*Hey guys, the next part will come out today and the next episode will come out next week(if I'm not too busy with school). This is published on February 8, 2020. If you like this part(s), please comment and/or vote. I would love to see what you guys think. Enjoy!*

Guy glared at the red fur man as the man removed Sam's wanted poster. He saw horrific pictures of dead bodies in random places where the photos were taken.

Guy widened his eyes when he saw this. "What?!"

The man chuckled at Guy's response. "He's not fully responsible for their deaths but he participated. He's a little 'understudy' if you will call it that."

"No...he's not a murderer! He-He wouldn't hurt a soul if I know Sam!"

The man slipped in a picture of someone being hanged in his living room. "Recognize him? He's your girlfriend's deceased husband."

Guy covered his mouth, his thoughts too fast to process. He shook his head vigorously. "No...No! No! Someone else must have done it! I know it's not Sam!"

"Protective over your briefcase buddy already? I thought you would have the opposite reaction...where you surrender and tell me everything."

"I know Sam better than you and he's not a murderer!"

"Because of you."

"Huh?!"

The man chuckled lightly while leaning forward on the table. "Because of you...he failed his mission...if he hadn't met you...he probably wouldn't give up crime. Hmph...compared to your brother."

"My brother...what are you--?"

"If it weren't for you, he would've lived. He wouldn't lose his life over a change of heart for you. In fact, your brother would've been better off without you. You somehow broke down my top two notorious criminals and changed their hearts and for what? You turned them against me...and I don't like that, Guy. I don't like it at all."

"Wait a minute," Guy recalled something...it's a name Jeffrey gave him before he died. "Jeckles Abbot?"

The man, Jeckles, had his face turned sour quickly. Someone, who was holding Guy, lifted his hat and searched around his head. Guy didn't know what this person was searching for but whatever it was...it's not there.

Jeckles growled, "Where is it?!"

"Where is what?"

Jeckles snapped his fingers while the assassin had his blade up against Guy's bruised cheek again. Guy struggled to get out of the hold but the assassin had him in a choke-hold tightly.

"Hey! Stop!" Guy shouted while growling.

Jeckles stepped closer to him, losing patience. "Where is it?!"

"Where is what? What are you talking about?!"

"The secret! Where is the secret?!"

"What secret?!"

Jeckles lost his patience while signaling the assassin to unchained him. The assassin unchained Guy and held him violently. Guy struggled wildly like a stubborn caged wild animal. Jeckles led them out of the room while the assassin was holding onto Guy. Guy shook and tried to fight back but another assassin from out of the darkness came in to help. He held Guy by the arm so the other assassin can hold onto the other arm.

Guy struggled continuously with the look of pain in his face. "Where are you taking me?!? Let me go!!!"

~.~