Episode Six: Box(pt. 1)

*Hey guys! This is Chapter Six or Episode Six of the Green Eggs and Ham. This is also longer than what I expected but it's not as long as the Train episode. So, the next part will come up today and the next episode will come out next weekend. I'm going to busy with college but I'll do my best to keep writing this and finish this. I have the entire story planned out as I said from the beginning. So, I hope you enjoy this new episode as a whole. This is published on January 18, 2020. Now, if you enjoy this part(s), please give it a vote and/or comment. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a blessed day. The intro song is always going to be One Foot by Walk the Moon. Enjoy!*

The morning sun rose by the time Guy arrived at South Shvizelton by bus. The bus made a complete stop at the bus station. Guy walked off and explored the town. Normally, South Shvizelton would have nice officers where they could tell you anything you would like to know...however, their prison was in North Shvizelton. Luckily, there's a nice officer just strolling through the neighborhood while waving at the passing crowd. He entered the diner into a nice corner of the street. Guy decided to follow him in there. He opened the green wooden door and noticed the police officer sitting on the stool in front of the counter. He sighed while strolling across the diner to sit on the stool next to the officer. The officer flicked a glance for a moment and smiled when he saw Guy.

"Hey there, stranger. How are you doing?" the police officer greeted politely while tipping his navy blue cap to Guy.

Guy couldn't think of a good answer to describe how he's doing. So, he faked a smile. "Doing good...just a rough week but doing good."

"Well, that's good."

"Yeah...I do have a question, Officer. I'm interested to see where you cops take the criminals," Guy requested, even though he knew himself that he's lying about his intentions.

The officer raised his brow. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I know you guys are well-organized when you put criminals somewhere around the world. I'm--I'm interested in where you put certain crime folks."

"Is this like gossip?"

"No. No gossip. Just interested."

"Well, what kind of crime are we talking about?"

"Murder."

The officer gasped, bulging his eyes out of his sockets. "Murder? Well...those folks go to the prison at Cherryville."

"Cherryville? Where's that?"

"It's not far from here. But I have a question. Why are you interested in murderers?"

"Just curious. Thank you."

"Well, no problem."

Guy tipped his brown worn-out hat in a farewell to the officer and quickly exited out of the diner without eating anything. He got the information needed easily. He walked through the town to notice telephone booths across the street. He quickly crossed the street and rushed into one of the phone booths. He pondered on top of his head to remember someone's number. He slipped in a brunkel into the machine dialed the numbers in while leaning against the glass of the phone booth. The phone was ringing...

~.~

In the morning, Dave still tried to find a way out of the desert while hearing Michellee's phone buzz in her pocket. Luckily Michellee noticed and picked up her pink cellphone. She flipped the phone open.

"Hello?"

"Michellee?" Guy's voice spoke in the voice.

Michellee gasped in excitement. "Oh, thank goodness, you're alright! Where are you? We're coming to you!"