Episode One: Here

*This is published on December 14, 2019. The next episode will come out next week. Have a great day! The intro song is always going to be One Foot by Walk the Moon. Have a blessed day! Remember, the narrator will talk in Italics. If you like this part, please comment. I would love to hear your feedback. Enjoy!*

The last time where we left off on our heroes, Sam, you know, the one who had the big red hat and yellow fur, was running through the streets of Glurfsburg. 

The cars were honking at Sam for sprinting and carrying the briefcase in front of them without being given a right away.

"Sam! Wait!" Guy, who's in the orange fur, shouted, chasing after Sam through the streets. "Sorry...he's just excited. Sam! Wait!"

But Sam didn't listen to Guy. He finally stopped to take a break in the dark alleyway. Guy finally caught up with Sam, panting along with him.

"Wha-What are you doing? I know you're looking for your mother but--"

"Guy, I have to find her!" Sam spoke up urgently, excited in his tone. "I wonder what she looks like or even if she'd recognize me. I want to know why she left me behind."

"Sam, do you think that there might be a good reason?"

"Of course, I hope that...but I have to find her, Guy."

"Sam--"

"I know those eggs tasted familiar...She's at East Flurbia--!"

"Which is halfway across the world--!"

"I need to find her, Guy! I need to know why she left me at the orphanage."

Guy didn't know what to do...or even what to say... to lift Sam's spirit. He knew that after that shock Sam had from the diner...how those eggs tasted so much like his mother's cooking...Sam had to run off to find his mother immediately. But what about Michellee and E.B? E.B. would be for sure on board with finding Sam's mother, but Michellee...she was a different story. She's protective of her own daughter...she wasn't ready to go out into the big scary world. But if he, at least, convinced her that he will go with Sam by himself to find his mother, maybe she wouldn't be so concern over her and her daughter, E.B.

"Look, Sam, I understand you need to find your mother...but...we can't just ditch everything and leave our family behind. The family we had now...we can't just leave them without saying goodbye," Guy replied, hoping to convince Sam to at least stay a night in town and move out tomorrow.

Sam lowered his gaze, frowning sadly. He sighed deeply while looking back up at Guy. "Guy...what if she's really out there? What if she's in trouble and needed help?"

"What made you think she needed help?" Guy questioned Sam, tilting his head a bit in confusion.

Sam didn't utter an answer, giving another sigh. "Nevermind...you're right...we can stay with Michellee and E.B for tonight. They're fun to stick around, right, Guy?" Sam added a positive tone at the end of his last sentence, raising some suspicion for Guy.

Guy, however, let it go over his head. "Yeah...come on, they should be living nearby."

With that said, Guy and Sam strolled out of the dark alleyway...wait...

Who's that young guy with the gray hood and coat on the rooftop? His eyes were glaring down at Sam and Guy for some reason. Oh...he's just broke the fourth wall...and he just walked off. Why was he watching Sam and Guy like that? Nevermind about that...let's...oh, they're gone...oh, here they are...

Both Sam and Guy were just walking towards the house where Michellee and E.B. were living in, which should be about a couple of blocks away from that dark alleyway.