Episode Fourteen: Anywhere (pt. 2)

*The next part will come out sometime today or tomorrow. I hope you guys are enjoying this so far! Enjoy!*

The dark red truck finally arrived in Floriana. The town itself was huge with skyscrapers with a beach along with the coast. Jeffrey looked around the big town anxiously from the car while Dave enjoyed the view of the town. E.B. and Fawn had been playing with the kids for the whole trip. Karen, Robert, and the grandfather chattered amongst themselves while the two other brothers talked to each other.

"Which way to go, Jeff?" Dave asked Jeffrey for guidance.

Jeffrey noticed the old abandoned building near the coast. "Do you see that old abandoned building?"

Dave glanced at what Jeffrey was pointing at. "Yeah?"

"Park here in this dark alleyway. We have to walk there by foot," Jeffrey instructed.

"Wait, why?" Their purple-furred brother questioned Jeffrey.

"Jeckles has monitors everywhere. He'll watch everything people do. There's a way we could get to the old abandoned building without Jeckles watching us," Jeffrey responded with determination.

"Meaning that we ought to lay low?" Their other brother stepped into the conversation.

"Yes, that's exactly what it means," Jeffrey replied while Dave parked the car in the dark alleyway as instructed.

The grandfather straightened his glasses with a huff. "And so it begins."

"It begins alright," Robert added while looking at his two boys. "Stanley, Todd, you need to help with unloading the truck."

"Got it, Pops." The purple furred man, Stanley, nodded his head in understanding.

"Alrighty," The blue-furred brother, Todd, responded to his father's statement.

Dave turned off the engine while Robert, Stanley, and Todd hopped out of the car and skulked quietly to the trunk to lift some things out from it. They got out their heavy briefcases while Karen shushed the children and had them follow her out of the car. The grandfather scooched up to sit with Dave for a moment. Jeffrey, Dave, and the grandfather got out of the car while crouching a bit to the side of the car. Jeffrey checked to make sure that everyone was here with him.

"Alright, follow me," Jeffrey instructed in a hushed tone. He led the group through the city, avoiding the surveillance monitors. E.B glanced up at the abandoned building while Jeffrey hid behind the smaller building.

"Do you think my family is in there?" E.B. asked Jeffrey innocently.

"I know they're in there. This is where Jeckles hides. There's a lot of entrances and exits that we could take. Every assassin knows this; including the understudies," Jeffrey answered with assurance.

"What's the plan, son?" Robert asked, leaning in a bit to listen to his youngest son.

Jeffrey pondered for a moment, trying to get his creative juices going. A sudden lightbulb light up in his mind. "Powers."

~.~

A knock came from the door to the sewers. One of the assassins answered the door, revealing to be two hooded figures guiding an old reddish-orange furred man with white shiny crazy hair and big round glasses, who smiled wide without his teeth.

"Hey, how are ya doing?" The old man asked the question with a friendly tone.

"Uh...good. You?" The assassin responded to the polite old man.

"I'm doing well," The old man answered, straightening his bowtie. "I'm Dr. Waltz, Jeckles's therapist. I came to check up on him."

"I didn't know Jeckles had a therapist...didn't think he needs one," The assassin responded with a growl.