Episode Fourteen: Anywhere (pt. 3)

*Hey guys! Sorry for the slow on updates. It's almost finished! LOL! This is published on March 31, 2020. Have a blessed day! Oh...there's a song during a fight scene called Back in Black by AC DC. Enjoy!*

The bell from the elevator rang as the assassins glanced at who's inside of the elevator. They saw that it's just the group they had apprehended. McWinkle, Goat, Michael, Louis, Gluntz, Michellee, Sam, Jean, Cosette, and Fawn had their hands up with the two mysterious figures pointing their 'guns' at them. They stepped out of the elevator while being guided to the hallway on their left, raising some questions for the assassins.

"What are you doing? Their execution hasn't started yet," One of the assassins pointed out.

"Uh, well, they need a midnight stroll," One of the mysterious hooded figure, sounding a lot like Robert. "Toodles."

The two mysterious figures guided the group. McWinkle had a smile on his face while they entered the hallway. He glanced down at Goat, who nodded his head to know what to do. He kicked the button on the doorway with his back hoof to close the heavy door behind them. The assassins in front of them turned their heads in utter confusion while the music turned on.

Before anyone could question what's going on, the group pulled out their weapons and began spraying the splats of jam, yogurt, and canteloupe. The assassins were stunned by the sudden shooting until they realized that it's not bullets that were being shot at them. Distracted from the suddenness of this whole situation, everyone began to tackle them and fought them without hesitation. Goat kicked one of the assassins in the knee and then smacked him with his hoof while Michael let out his battlecry to claw at the other assassin and scratched him in the chest.

McWinkle dealt with the muscular assassin trying to strangle him. Louis helped his dad with the stronger assassin by jumping on the assassin's shoulder and choking him. Meanwhile, Karen and Robert unveiled themselves while Robert smacked the other assassin with a baguette. Karen fired her canteloupe shooter with an aggressive growl at another assassin. The assassin took out his pistol to fire at her until Michellee whacked him with a baton. Before the assassin could get up, Gluntz tackled him so that he wouldn't hurt both Michellee and Karen. However, there's another assassin who had a pistol pointed at Gluntz's head, but he lost his aim when Cosette and Fawn were crawling into his clothes. It's easy enough for Gluntz to kick the assassin.

Michael noticed the women helping each other in the fight with his fist pumped up. "Yeah! Feminism!"

Goat rolled his eyes when he heard what Michael said while taking out a machine gun with purple jam in it and aimed it at the assassins ahead of him. "Eat this!"

He fired his gun at them with a mischievous laugh, however, the weapon doesn't kill them. While the assassins were confused, Sam immediately took them down one by one with Jean helping him.

~.~

E.B heard the commotion from outside while pressing the button that pulled the needles out from Guy's body. Guy groaned a bit, trying to open his eyes. E.B. turned her head to notice her father figure barely awake but still strapped onto the machine. She shifted her attention to the button with the picture of bonds engraved on it. Before she could press it, she heard the gun cocking behind her.

"Don't move, kid!" A voice ordered, causing E.B to turn around immediately. She noticed an assassin holding the gun up at the kid group that she left behind in the monitor room, standing at the other doorway that she wasn't aware of existing. The kids were trembling while their hands were raised high. E.B continued to hear the commotion from outside while putting her hands up.