Episode Nine: Goat(pt. 3)

*Hey guys, the next part will come out today and the next episode will come out next week(if I'm not too busy with school). This is published on February 8, 2020. If you like this part(s), please comment and/or vote. I would love to see what you guys think. Enjoy!*

Jean hid underneath Guy's hat. He already mapped out where the assassins were taking them by looking through the fabric of the hat. He noticed he's stepping on something and glanced down. He examined the picture of Guy, as a young kid, building a treehouse with a group of people which he could assume that it's Guy's family.

"Why hide it here in all places?" Jean muttered to himself and flipped over the photo. There's something written at the back that read: Jeckles Abbot. "Who's Jeckles Abbot?"

They stopped in front of the dark alleyway of an unknown city. Why stop? The assassin carried passed out Guy and unknowingly Jean through the dark alleyway. He memorized the way they came while planning out an escape for both him and Guy. He witnessed the assassin entering a secret basement door that led into something bigger than what he would think of a basement. It's some sort of a hideout with a cell in front of them but the assassin turned a sharp left, taking them somewhere else.

There's a door to the left in which the assassin entered through. He sat Guy down and chained his wrists to the arms of the chair while chaining his ankles to the legs of the chair. There's a table in front of them. Jean looked up just in time to see the assassin disappearing in the darkness. Guy's head hung low, his breathing quiet. The mouse sighed for a second until he noticed a smaller tracker across from the huge one Louis showed off earlier. He squinted at it and decided to take it with him. It might be a backup tracker or something. It had a small band so he wore it as a headband...just for fashion sake.

Jean peeked out of the hat to get a better look around the room they were in. He noticed the handcuffs gripping tightly around his friend's wrists and the arms of the chair. He slid down Guy's arm and examined the cuffs. He used his bucked teeth to nibble the chain off of Guy but it's no use. He twitched his whiskers with irritation with a low groan to himself. He sniffed around the area and noticed a small pin on the floor that can be used as a lockpick.

"Jackpot," Jean whispered to himself as he scurried to the small pin. He picked it up and scampered back to Guy. He attempted to lockpick the chains around Guy's ankle, although the small pin he grabbed was weak and it eventually broke off. "Ugh, son of a yip."

Jean climbed up the chair Guy was sitting on and glanced around the room. He grunted to himself to think for a moment.

"Jean?" A familiar voice called out to him. Jean perked his ears and turned around to notice a familiar mouse with bright red fur hiding from a hole below him. The mouse crawled out of the hole to reveal himself in the light, which made Jean smiled.

"Valjean, what are you doing here?!" Jean whispered excitedly to his friend, Valjean.

Valjean glanced around the hole anxiously. "I'm trying to bust your wife and daughter out of the cell."

"My wife and my daughter?!"

"Yes, come on, they need you!"

Jean glanced back at Guy, who was on the verge of gaining consciousness. "I don't know if you can hear me but I'll come back to you. I promise."

Jean gazed up at the corner of the picture sticking out behind Guy's head. Jean pulled the picture out and used it as a floater all the down towards the hole where his friend was hiding at. He dragged the picture into the hole, knowing that it might be useful for something later on. He hid in the darkness with his friend while they climbed up the drafts behind the walls.