Episode Four: Fox(pt. 1)

*Hey guys! Thank you all so much for your support for this fanfic. If you like this part, please give it a vote or/and comment. I would love to hear your feedback. This is published on January 4, 2020. The next part will come out today and the next episode will come out next weekend. Have a blessed day! Enjoy! Remember, the intro song will always be One Foot by Walk the Moon.*

Flashback:

Let me tell you something about Guy here. At StovePipe High, Guy was one of the most popular kids at school. In fact, Guy had won awards and competed in the athletic teams in high school. High school wasn't the worst years of Guy's life but...there's one year, specifically senior year, where everything went downhill for Guy. And it's not because of his popularity or his stupid inventions.

Guy strolled confidently through the school hallway while everyone eyed on him with pleasant smiles. He beamed back at them while approaching his locker on the top. He suddenly heard someone whimpering at the bottom locker below his. He quickly knelt down with widened eyes.

"Hello? Is someone in there?" Guy promptly questioned, hearing a sniffle.

"Guy?" A familiar voice croaked.

Guy immediately recognized who it was in the locker. "Jeffrey? What are you doing in your locker?"

"Please...let me out," Jeffrey whimpered, moving around in the locker. "Please...I'm scared."

"Okay. Okay, what's your locker combination?"

"Nineteen."

Guy turned the knob towards the number nineteen.

"Fifteen."

Guy twisted the dial once and landed on the number fifteen.

"And nine."

Guy quickly landed on the number nine and pulled down on the lock to unlock. Guy tossed the combination lock away and opened the locker door to reveal Jeffrey cornering himself in the dark and crowded corner, endless tears streaming down on his face.

"Jeffrey," Guy called softly while hearing snickering. Guy turned his head to one of the jerk kids named Billie Grayson. He's a punk with blond spikes and wearing a sports jacket and ripped jeans. Guy narrowed his brows and clenched his teeth at Billie while Jeffrey crawled out of his locker frantically. Guy shifted his attention to Jeffrey, who glared at him and Billie Grayson.

"Where were you?" Jeffrey uttered at Guy, his tears streaming still.

"What--?"

Jeffrey bolted out of the school doors, leaving Guy confused. Guy didn't chase after Jeffrey, hearing the school bell to get to his next class and trying to ignore what just happened to Jeffrey.

The school was over way too fast, which was good for Guy to go home. He strode all the way home in the pouring rain, pondering about what he's going to do for his next project. He snuck into the backyard and approached the treehouse. He figured that Jeffrey was in the tent up on the roof of the treehouse, doing his homework or something. Guy climbed up the treehouse through elevators and rope and walked through the tree branches to get to the sheet tent.

"Hey, Jeffrey--," Guy spoke up as he entered their tent but found that Jeffrey wasn't there. "Jeffrey?"

Guy looked around frantically while noticing a picture of Guy getting the praise from everyone at school while Jeffrey stayed at the dark corner in the room all by himself. He picked up the picture and turned it over to see the writing on it in black sharpie. It read: