Episode Eleven: Boat (pt. 4)

*Hey guys! The next part will come out today and the next episode will come out next week. This is published on February 23, 2020. If you like these parts of the episode, please comment and/or vote. I would love to hear what you think. Enjoy!* 

Everyone stood in the dark isolated room, watching the injured assassin dangled from the ceiling. Thick rope tied him around his body while the blood-stained on his black silk coat. Guy and Michellee stood by each other and watched while Jean sat on top of Michael's head. Gluntz stood beside McWinkle with a glare at the assassin. Louis and Goat were the only ones in the light from the corner of the room so that the assassin could see them when he wakes up.

"So, who's going first?" Louis whispered to Goat.

Goat rubbed his chin to think. "How about you go first? If he doesn't answer to you first, I'll make sure to give him pain."

"Alright. Just don't kill him," Louis cautioned Goat.

"I have no intention of killing him...yet," Goat responded with a small smirk.

They heard the assassin gaining consciousness while noticing that he's tied up.

"I wouldn't struggle so much if I were you," Louis spoke up first.

The assassin shot a glare at both Louis and Goat. "You should've killed me."

Louis crossed his arm. "That can be arranged. But you have questions to answer. If you help us, one way or another...we'll spare your life."

"What happens if I don't?"

"I wouldn't go down that path if I were you. Where are your buddies taking the little girl?"

"What little girl?"

"You know her name. You're not stupid. Come on, tell us where you're taking her."

The assassin chortled. "Oh, that stupid weak little girl we found in a treehouse."

"E.B is not weak or stupid!" Michellee barked at the assassin, ready to charge at him but Guy held her back.

"Not yet, honey." Guy calmed her down but kept his glare at the assassin.

The assassin swept his gaze around the room. "I see that you have other people in the room with you."

"Yes, now can you answer the question? That little girl is important to us. You don't seem to understand that you took someone's daughter away from them. Maybe even causing them pain. If you tell us where your buddies are taking the little girl, we will part ways and you won't contact us again," Louis explained to the assassin gently while keeping his focused stare at the assassin.

"You don't know what you're dealing with," The assassin responded with a growl.

"Believe me, we know exactly what we're dealing with."

There's a brief intense pause between them.

"You can't stop what's coming."

"What do you mean?"

"It's best if you don't know."

Guy widened his eyes a bit. "He's changing the subject."

"Stop changing the subject and tell us where the assassins are taking E.B," Louis snarled.

"You're stupid if you think I should tell you where my friends are taking the little girl."

"They shouldn't know that they are in Meepville. This whole operation will be in ruins if they know."