Episode Fourteen: Anywhere(pt. 4)

*Hey guys! I'm finally finished! This is the last part and episode of this season. There will be a third season but I'll have to take my time on since I haven't thought up the whole story yet! Thank you guys so much for your support of this book and I hope you all have a blessed day. This last part is published on April 1, 2020. Enjoy!*

Guy bolted through the destroyed boat port with determination set in his eyes. He hopped off from the edge of the port, flying up towards the cold air balloon that was hovering over the ocean...but he realized late that the balloon was too high and far to reach. He clenched his teeth as he felt gravity pushing him back down.

Meanwhile, Goat was flying the self-flyer, gritting his teeth while holding that small device in his hoof tightly and carefully.

"Come on, go faster!" Goat shouted while boosting himself up towards Guy, who's falling from the skies.

Guy, on the other hand, was trying to find some way with his powers where he could reach the balloon. How was he going to reach it now? As if that question was already answered, something caught him in mid-air. He was spun around along with this other person while feeling like something was strapped on him automatically. Although, he immediately recognized that it's Goat who caught him and now he's holding him.

"Goat?!" Guy shouted, his eyes widened with shock.

Goat smiled while handing Guy the small device that Jeffrey gave him. "Jeffrey said to give you this! Press it whenever you're ready!"

That's when Goat let go of Guy, who had a self-flyer strapped onto his back. Guy had his eyes bulged out more while reaching a hand out for Goat.

"Goat, no!" Guy shouted while his hand glowed. Goat immediately disappeared into thin air.

~.~

Everyone stood on the highest hill, that overlooked Floriana, and stared off in the distance with complete shock and confusion on their faces.

"Uh...did we just witnessed Goat just taking off like that?" Louis uttered, his tone confused.

"I don't see Goat now...where did he go?" Michael noted while trying to squint closely. Suddenly, Goat fell on top of the fox with a yelp.

McWinkle chuckled at both the fox and the goat. "Right there."

"Ow...I just fell for two seconds...I thought I was going to fall longer than that," Goat groaned in pain while laying on top of the fox comfortably.

Michael had his brows furrowed. "Man, could you get off of me?"

"Oh yeah, sorry," Goat responded while getting up from the ground.

Michellee glanced over at Goat with worry. "Where's Guy?! Where's the self-flyer?!"

Goat looked up towards the balloon drifting off into the fog. "He has it now."

~.~

Meanwhile, Guy glanced up at the balloon and stuffed the device in his fur pocket. He used his new and improved flying contraption and boosted himself up towards the balloon with a determined look on his face. When Guy reached the balloon, Jeckles noticed him getting to the balloon. Before he could make a landing, Jeckles used the force to tear the contraption on Guy's back so that he could fall again. As Guy fell, he shrugged the contraption off of his shoulder to let it fall while grabbing onto the rope hanging onto the balloon.

"You think you can win this battle, Guy?!" Jeckles shouted as Guy climbed up towards the balloon. As if it's instinct, Guy dodged the sharp tip coming out of the raft. However, another tip came at him at the exact point, knocking him over. With quick reaction by his side, Guy grabbed onto the vine holding the tip, which pulled him into the balloon. His knees collapsed on the wooden floor while glaring up at Jeckles, who had that evil grin on his face.