Episode Ten: House (pt. 2)

*Hey guys! The next part will come out today and the next episode will come out next weekend. So, I hope you all have a blessed day.*

Guy's Dream:

Guy gasped for air as if he's been suffocating for a moment while lifting his head up abruptly. He realized immediately that he's still in the same hallway that was covered with weeds. He stood up to his feet quickly from being on his knees. His body was shaking violently, causing him to breathe heavily. He couldn't stand still...there's something in his body that he couldn't describe...but it's weirding him out. When he attempted to walk, he ended up stumbling against the wall. His body shook more violently while his migraine raved on again. His breathing became heavy and his mind raced into million different thoughts at once. He collapsed on the ground again and snapped his eyes closed. Throughout his blackout, he kept hearing voices of people he cared about and their cries out in pain. Every memory from the first time Jeffrey ran away to where he was now playing like a movie. But it changed rapidly and worsening his headache. Guy screamed on the top of his lungs while his body rattled against the floor.

The next moment, Guy snapped his eyes open with a sudden sharp inhale for air at the new surroundings. His body was no longer trembling. He wasn't out of his dream yet, confusing him even more. He realized that his wrists were cuffed to the table in front of him while his ankles were chained to the legs of the chair he's sitting on. He glanced up at the dark and hollow hallway. The only light source was the lamp on the wooden table he's cuffed in. Guy stared ahead of him, his eyes trembling.

"Hello?! Is anyone down there?!" Guy shouted, his tone becoming fearful. Something flashed on from the hallway like a television. He was blinded by it for a moment until he realized he's watching footage of a familiar city. "Stovepipe Junction?" His heart began to race, his mind running a billion different directions again.

He saw the footage of something going off, like a bomb and the fire spreading throughout the city like a virus that won't die down. Guy's breathing went faster and his body began to shake non-stop. Before his eyes, Stovepipe Junction was up in flames.

"Don't you love fire, Guy?" Jeckles's mocking voice came through his head.

Guy squeezed his eyes tight and ducked his head to try to cover it with his hands.

"What's going on with me?" Guy muttered to himself. He wanted to wake up from his dream but...how can he wake up? Was he in a coma or something? How much hurt did Jeckles leave behind? When Guy opened his eyes back up, he saw a map that laid out all the major cities like Glurfsburg and Meepville. One by one, they were all caught on fire. While watching the map lit ablaze in front of him, Guy couldn't help but hear screams from everyone around him. There were some people he knew and some people he didn't know anything about. He shook his head.

"Is this the future? Why are you showing me this?!" Guy interrogated whoever was messing with his head.

"Because only you can stop it."

Guy heard a strange voice...a voice that he never heard before.

Who was that? Guys, I promise you that it's not me.

Guy breathed heavily while shrugging his shoulders. "With what? How am I supposed to stop the whole world from being destroyed?"

"Look at your hands."

Guy glanced at his hands to find it glowing dimly in the dark. It's sudden that his hands began to tremble.

"What's this?"

"Your gift, Guy."

~.~

Reality: