Episode Eleven: Boat (pt. 3)

*Hey guys! The next part will come out today and the next episode will come out next week. This is published on February 23, 2020. If you like these parts of the episode, please comment and/or vote. I would love to hear what you think. Enjoy!* 

The hours ticked by while everyone waited anxiously in the hollow house at night. Louis went into the hospital where the paramedics put Guy's family in to check to see if they're okay. Guy watched the front door anxiously while having Michellee beside him.

Michellee noticed Guy looking distressed while grabbing his hand. "Are you doing okay?"

"I-I just hope that they won't die...Dave, Mom, and Dad have so much to live for."

Michellee leaned her head onto his shoulder. She didn't know what to say to give comfort to Guy.

"You don't have to say anything comforting, honey...I'm going to be fine," Guy spoke up a bit. Michellee realized that he could read her mind with a small smile.

"We're going to be fine...I-I'm just worried about E.B. What are they going to do to my child? She's the only child I have...I can't lose her," Michellee replied but began to sob a bit.

Guy wrapped his arm around her. "We're going to get E.B. back. If they lay one finger on her, I'll kill them."

Suddenly, Louis strode in through the front door, panting like he's been running.

Guy stood up immediately. "Anything about Mom and Dad? Anything about Dave? Are they all going to be okay?"

Louis sighed sadly. "Guy...they're dead...all of them. By the time, your parents made it to the hospital, it was too late to save them. As for Dave...they-they couldn't save him either. I-I'm sorry."

Gluntz overheard this, her heart shattered into a million pieces. She rushed towards the dining table and began sobbing into her gloved hands. Guy's eyes trembled...taking in the information he just gathered. His lips quivered while he strode out of the house. Michellee watched him going towards his treehouse, figuring that he needed time to process his emotions. She got up from the couch and comforted Gluntz, talking softly to her at the dining table.

Louis told McWinkle about what happened to Guy's family and chatted about their concerns and their plans on what to do next to rescue E.B. and Sam. Michael and Jean discussed the topics away from the subject of death. Cosette, Jean's wife, and Fawn, his child, were playing a fun little game called chess to evade the subject.

Four hours passed by. Goat watched the crowd alone, having thoughts racing into million different things. He glanced out of the window and up at the treehouse. He sighed heavily while looking around the kitchen.

Goat grabbed the plate of sizzling green eggs and ham and took it with him. He strolled through the backyard, searching for Guy through the huge tree. He found a blue sheet tent and a platform that he could climb to. He climbed up the tree with the plate balancing on his head. He reached the platform finally and placed the green eggs and ham plate on it. His hooves clattered onto the wooden platform while he heard a deep sigh. Goat whipped his gaze up to notice Guy's back turned. He didn't bother turning around to face Goat.

"You know, there's a door for a specific reason," Guy groaned a bit, wanting to be left alone.

Goat glanced over his shoulder and then back at the tent with a soft smirk. "Didn't see a door, compadre."

Guy didn't respond to his snarky comment, which made him lose his smirk. It's probably not the best time to make snarky remarks.

Goat sat outside of the tent and scooched the plate forward a bit. "I brought you some green eggs and ham in case you're hungry."