Episode Seven: Mouse (pt. 2)

*Hello, everyone! This is the next episode of Green Eggs and Ham Season Two. The next final part of this episode will come out today but the next episode will come out next weekend. This is published on January 25, 2020. Thank you guys so much for taking the time to read this and have a blessed day! Enjoy!*

Guy laid on the hospital bed in the early evening, passed out. He fluttered his eyes open while groaning a bit in pain from the growing headache. His vision cleared as he woke up groggily. When he was about to get up, something held him down.

"Huh?" Guy glanced down to noticed leather straps wrapped around his wrists and ankles tightly. "What the--?!"

He struggled to get out of them while having a hard time looking around the same isolated room he's in.

"Hello!!! Is anyone here?!" Guy shouted, his voice echoing in the room. "What's going on?!"

"Need any help?" A voice spoke up quietly and softly. It sounded familiar but it's deeper.

Guy whipped his glance over at the hooded figure with the black belt around his waist. Before Guy could scream, the figure quickly rushed by him and covered his mouth with black leather gloves on his hand.

"Shh, calm down," The figure shushed harshly to Guy but Guy's screams continued. Luckily, his screams were muffled underneath the figure's hand.

Guy had so many questions racking his brain right now, but all the figure did was stare at him. Guy couldn't lift his arm to get the hand out of his mouth.

"Calm down! I'm here to help you!" The figure whispered again while attempting to calm Guy down but Guy continued to squirm on the hospital bed. "Can you stop squirming and listen to me? I can help you. I can help you get out of here and break your friend out of prison."

Guy breathing began to calm down, slowly believing that the figure was telling the truth. But he didn't trust him. He relaxed his body on the hospital bed. The figure didn't seem to believe him from having his hand still over Guy's mouth.

"Alright," The figure continued. "I'm going to let go now...don't shout. Okay?"

Guy nodded, still not convinced deep within his mind. The figure slowly removed his hand away from Guy's mouth, letting Guy inhaled heavily while glaring at him.

"Alright, enough games, who are you?" Guy growled lowly at the figure.

The figure shook his head. "I can't tell you that...yet. He's still watching."

"Who?"

The figure turned his head to face the camera at the corner of the room. Guy followed the figure's glance over at the camera.

"We're lucky that I hacked the system to appear like I'm not in the room with you," The figure stated while facing Guy again.

Guy narrowed his brows while hardening his glare. "Aren't you going to kill me?"

"No."

"Why? Are you prolonging my death so that you can watch me suffer?!" Guy interrogated the figure loudly.

The figure had his index finger over Guy's mouth again. "I said, don't shout."

Guy flicked his head away from the figure's index finger. "C'mon, you're sent to kill me. So, why don't you get the job done?"

"Because I'm not the Ghost."

"Huh?"

"I'm not the Ghost."

"Then, why are you dressed like the Ghost?"

"Undercover reasons. Look, Guy, I need you to listen to me."