Episode Twelve: Tree (pt. 5)

*This is not the last part! Hopefully, the next part will end the episode. And yes, the episode is really long. So, enjoy it! Sorry for the lack of updates.*

*Edit: This is actually the final part of this chapter. Onto the next! The next episode might come out this week or the next week.*

Guy's Dream:

Guy rushed after them just in time to witnessed the shadow staring down at the woman's dead body. His eyes suddenly tear up while backing away slowly from the shadow. The shadow appeared to be a Ghost. He stared at the figure with trembling eyes. The figure took off his hood and revealed to be someone familiar.

"J-Jeckles?" Guy gasped, his heart beating faster than before.

Jeckles Abbot turned his head around and smiled maniacally at Guy.

"Don't you love pain, Guy?" Jeckles asked, his sleek voice demonic.

Guy's body began to shake while his migraine raved, his tears leaking from his eyes.

"Wake me up! Wake me up! Please!!!"

He's frozen still, not sure what to do. Jeckles pointed the gun at the woman's dead body and shot her a couple more times, instilling fear into Guy. He had his hand stretched towards the orange-furred man, weeds popping out of nowhere and zooming towards him. Guy raised his hands up to defend himself but there's something that tackled him out of the way and placed him in somewhere dark. Guy glanced up quickly to notice the same beast he saw earlier from Stovepipe High, saving him from Jeckles. The beast placed him somewhere safe, away from Jeckles and ran after the hooded freak.

Guy hadn't seen the beast since. Before he could move a muscle, a sudden wave crashes into him, pushing him underwater. The underwater void was cold and dark and Guy kept waving his arms to swim somewhere...anywhere. He finally resurfaced with a heavy intake of air. He realized that he's in the middle of the storm in the ocean. He whipped his gaze around in a panic.

"What's going on?! What's happening?!" Guy shouted while noticing the big city ahead of him was being washed over by a gigantic wave, presumably a tsunami. It put out the fire within the city. For a moment, Guy became confused. Suddenly, he's sucked underwater again, drowning further and further down through the underwater void.

Reality:

"He needs to wake up!" The Lorax shouted with a sense of urgency while standing beside passed out Guy on the couch.

"Why are you shouting at us?! You're the one who gave him the sleeping potion!" Goat barked at the Lorax.

"How do we snap him out of it?!" Sam yelled while darting his gaze back and forth between the Lorax and Guy. Michael glanced around the house and noticed a huge bucket of water and lifted it up.

Lorax noticed the fox trying to lift the huge bucket over his head and stopped him. "No, no, don't dump that. That's where the animals drink water from. Here." The Lorax handed Michael a water bottle. "Use this."

"Thanks," Michael replied with a stupid laugh and set the bucket down while grabbing the water bottle and dumping the water on Guy's face. It caused Guy stirred in his sleep but it didn't wake him up. "What?! That's supposed to work!"

"What do we do?!" Jean squeaked while pacing back and forth on Michael's shoulder.

Goat firmly shook Guy's shoulders with his hooves. "Compadre, work with me!" Goat shook Guy a bit harder to wake up, but Guy's eyes were still sealed tightly.

"Come on, wake up!" Goat patted Guy in the face with his hoof gently. It didn't wake him up. He growled impatiently and slapped Guy's face to wake him up. Guy finally snapped his eyes open from the final slap with a gasp and tears filled in his eyes. Goat jumped back with a grin.