Episode Thirteen: There(pt. 3)

*Hello, everyone. Finally done with this episode. But guess what?! Now we're on the last episode of the season! The last episode?! So, I don't know when I will publish the first part...hopefully soon. Anyways, this last part is a bit...long. I can't necessarily split into two parts otherwise it would be awkward for the way to split things up. This is published on March 20, 2020. If you like this part, please vote and/or comment. I would love to hear what you guys think. Have a blessed day and get well soon. Enjoy!*

McWinkle snuck through the dark hallways, his brows drawn together. His glare was hidden behind the dark shades. He heard sudden gunshots from behind him, causing him to whirl around to spot a commotion down the hallway.

"What the heck, Goat?!" He heard Michael shouting from the hallway.

"Hey, that's for the child!" Goat argued while they entered the hallway McWinkle was in as they were taking off their assassin attire.

"You know, I can hear you guys shooting and shouting from here," McWinkle gruffed with his arms crossed against his buff chest as both of the animals approached him.

Goat shrugged his shoulders. "The assassins deserved it for hurting that girl."

"Since when did you care about children?" McWinkle asked as they continued to sneak through the hallways.

"I have a soft spot for them. Give me a break," Goat snarled while peeking down the hallway.

"You know, the whole point of this mission is to be stealthy," McWinkle informed Goat, with a growl.

"Hey, I tried talking him out of it," Michael responded in a hushed voice.

"When?" Goat whispered loudly.

"Okay, is this subject necessary to talk about right now? The whole point of this is to get in and get out," McWinkle muttered to both of the animals. "We have to hurry before Jeckles does something drastic to both Louis and Gluntz."

"Right," Goat responded while nodding his head in agreement.

The three of them snuck towards the doorway on the right of them. They heard groans while everything became quiet.

"McWinkle, how nice of you to join us," McWinkle heard Jeckles's voice from inside of the room. Goat and Michael widened their eyes in shock while Goat loaded his pistol. McWinkle took his shades off to reveal a bit of fear in his eyes. He stepped out into the light to face Jeckles.

When McWinkle glanced into the room, he saw his son and his former partner tied up by a couple of bundles of weeds while Jeckles stood in between them with a wicked grin. He had his hands opened while his eyes were glowing green.

"It's about time you showed up," Jeckles replied with a giggle.

McWinkle had a billion things he wanted to do. He wanted to strangle Jeckles for what he had done to his wife and was now doing to his son and his former partner. He wanted to kill him with every fiber in his being but he knew that there was the only way to truly defeat the villain.

"Let them go!" McWinkle demanded harshly. "Now!"

"Or what? You'll kill me for what I have done to your wife?" Jeckles chuckled darkly while McWinkle drew his brows together from those words.

"I'm not surprised you knew that I knew about your involvements...in fact, you're more involved with other deaths then my wife's," McWinkle growled while furrowing his brow.

"It shouldn't be a surprise to you at this point. You know, your son was so adamant about killing me."

"I don't blame him. After all, he's a young boy when you took away his mother," McWinkle responded aggressively with his fists clenched to his sides.