Episode Three: Train (pt. 1)

*Hey guys! This is by far, the longest chapter I ever worked on. It took up about twenty pages so...that's why I'm releasing it by parts. Anyway, this is published on December 28, 2019. The next part will come out today while the next episode will come out next week. I hope you all have a blessed day and thank you for taking the time to read this. If you like this part, please give it a vote or/and comment. That would be much appreciated. By the way, the intro song is always going to be One Foot by Walk the Moon.*  

Flashback:

Guy...Guy! Oh come on, Guy, you're not dead! Why are you still blacked out?!

"Guy...Guy!" A distant child-like voice echoed through the dark void.

Oh...wait, I know what we are doing now!

"Guy...Guy," A voice called again. "Come on, Guy! Wake up!"

Guy lifted his eyelids open barely enough to see a kid with yellow fur. It wasn't Sam at all.

"Come on, big brother, you've been laying around here all day!" the kid shouted with pure excitement.

"Huh...?" Guy heard his own child voice echoing.

A sudden punch in the shoulder woke him up, causing young Guy to snap his eyes open in the late afternoon.

"What the--?" Guy noticed his younger yellow fur brother, Jeffrey, laughing. "What the heck? Why did you do that?"

"Come on, Guy! We got a treehouse to finish!" Jeffrey answered, determined.

Guy gasped, almost forgot about the treehouse they were supposed to finish. "Oh yeah! Man, I'm sorry!"

"Don't be! I'm just waiting for a creative thinker like you to help me!" Jeffrey nudged on Guy's arm.

"You do realize that we're building my treehouse together?"

"Don't you mean our treehouse?" Jeffrey teased playfully while both Guy and Jeffrey strode towards the treehouse that appeared to be almost finished.

Guy rolled his eyes at his younger brother teasingly. "Come on, goofball, we got to make some finishing touches."

"Alright!"

Both Jeffrey and Guy approached the treehouse and noticed a facial scanner. Both of the brothers noticed the smiley face on the scanner.

"Why is there a smiley face?" Guy questioned, tilting his head.

"Don't you remember? You have to smile in ordinary to get into the 'Tree of Happiness'," Jeffrey informed, giggling.

"Oh. Right!"

Guy grinned widely and stuffed his face into the facial scanner. The scanner blinked green and the door slid opened.

Both Guy and Jeffrey strolled through the door and into the lone room with all of those crazy switches that awaited the death traps if you messed with them...However, they were not that deadly.

Jeffrey pondered for a moment. "We could add a missile in here...just in case real intruders decide to break in into our treehouse."

"Like a deadly one or the one with pies?"

"Deadly ones."

Young Guy enlarged his eyes while turning to his younger brother. "Whoa there, what if it's just Mom and Dad coming to our treehouse?"

There's a brief awkward pause.

"They'll manage." Jeffrey shrugged it off.

"You're crazy," Guy chuckled as he gave Jeffrey the noogie on the head.