02

"So yeah.. We'll be sharing a room." Mingyu scratch the back of his head while showing Seungkwan a not so big room. "My sister goes home at least twice a month so we can't let you use her room."

"It's actually fine." Seungkwan laughs awkwardly and they both enter the room with Mingyu closing the door behind.

The room has two single beds,  probably been arranged upon Seungkwan's arrival, separated by a table lamp. Mingyu sits on the bed with dark colored sheets and points at the bed near the window. "That'll be yours."

Seungkwan nods and place his trolley on the side. He sits down on the edge of the bed. It's comfy and fluffy.

"You can place your clothes and things on that cabinet.." Mingyu points out a wooden cabinet. "..and just please don't be awkward because that will be a torture for the both of us."

Seungkwan laughs as he saw how Mingyu frowns. He seems like a nice guy.

"Hey, you're studying at Carat University, right?"

Mingyu nods. "Yes, why?"

"Do you somehow know a guy named Lee Jihoon..?"

Mingyu's eyes furrows. "Uh.. yes? You know shorty?"

"Oh my God! Can I have his number?" Seungkwan sounds excited and desperate at the same time.

Mingyu's expression turn suspicious.  "I can't just give away his number to anyone because the last time I did that, he almost killed me with a guitar." Mingyu crosses his arms. "Are you one of his fans?"

"What? No-"

"Hmm." he scans Seungkwan from head to toe, scrutinizing him.

"Just- Okay, I'm not his fan. Really. But I really need to talk to him."

Mingyu is still wearing his judging face while crossing his arms. He didn't budge and didn't talk that frustrates Seungkwan.

"Fuck." Seungkwan mumbles. "Fine. Just call him for me. No need to give his phone number. Just call him."

"Why would I do that?" Mingyu raised an eyebrow.

"Just please?" Seungkwan pleaded.

Mingyu stares at him for awhile as if he's analyzing something. He's really careful right now because he accidentaly gave Jihoon's number to one of his obsessive fangirl once and the short guy almost killed him because of that. If there's one thing that that Jihoon guy really treasure is, that is privacy.

Mingyu sighs. "Okay, fine. Just stay still over there." he grabs his phone from his pocket and dialed a number. He tap on the speaker mode and let it rings.

Seungkwan waits in anticipation while his eyes were focused on Mingyu's phone.

After seconds of ringing the guy on the other line picks up. "Hey Mingyu, the fuck you want?"

"Uhm. Rude?" Mingyu rolls his eyes. " Is that your way of greeting-"

Mingyu was cutted off by surprise when Seungkwan steals the phone from him.

"Jihoon hyung!" Seungkwan squeals.

"Who's this?"

Mingyu stands up and is about to take away his phone from Seungkwan but the smaller guy dodge and runs towards the corner of the room.

"Hyung! It's me, Seungkwan!"

Silence covered the other line. Seungkwan's excitement turns down bit by bit and at that moment, Mingyu already cornered him, pinning him on the wall. The close gap between them startled Seungkwan and he didn't noticed that Mingyu already had his phone back on his hand.