09

----------

----------

"Stop it, Seungkwan. You've been saying sorry for almost a thousand times and I already said evrything is fine." Mingyu sighs and sits on the edge of Seungkwan's bed. He placed a cold wet towel on the guy's forehead.

"I just feel guilty.. It's the first day of our classes and you have to take care of me like this.."

"Our first day is done and we're home so I'm the one who's responsible to check on you." Mingyu gave Seungkwan a tablet of medicine and handed him a glass of water. "L-let me take care of you.." he blushes a bit while realizing how cheesy he sounded.

Seungkwan smiles after taking in the medicine. "Really, thank you. It's good to see you being nice and not an asshole most of the time."

"I hate you."

Seungkwan laughs and is followed by a cough.

"Take a rest first. Your fever is not that high and you'll probably get better to attend your classes tomorrow."

Seungkwan nods and Mingyu tucks him in.

----------

"Call Mingyu, ask him if Seungkwan's doing okay." Jeonghan takes a sip from his frappe.

Jihoon rolls his eyes. "Why tell me when you can do it on your own." he then get his phone from his pocket.

"You always complain yet you still always do what Jeonghan tells you to do." Jisoo comments that gathers a laugh from his group of friends.

They were all again inside the cafe near their dorm which Jisoo's family owns.  The whole group is present. Seungcheol who's beside Jeonghan, busy with his phone. Wonwoo with his book and Minghao busy chatting with Hansol.

Jihoon ignores them and calls Mingyu. He taps on the speaker button and let it rings until the guy picks up.

"Hey shortie, what do you want?"

"Well first of all, fuck off. I called because I want to check on Boo."

Hansol turn his head to Jihoon in an instant as he heard Seungkwan's name.

"He's doing fine. His fever is not that high. I also made him take a medicine. He's sleeping right now."

"Good. I'll check on him later again."