50

"We're here." Mingyu said as he parks the car.

Seungkwan takes a look at his watch then sighs in relief. "Good. I thought I'll be late."

Seungkwan is getting out of the car but then stops. Mingyu raises both of his eyebrows and glances at the guy beside him who looks like he's up to something.

"Is there something wrong..?" Mingyu asked.

Until now, he's still confused with Seungkwan's action. He doesn't know if they are already fine or not. He doesn't know if Seungkwan is still mad but he's speaking to him in a way like he's already not. And now, Mingyu can't deny that he's having hopes that they can fix the thing between them. But everything is still.. vague. He's still afraid to make a move when he's not so sure where to start or what to expect.

"That night when we met at the convenience store, when we talk.. you said that you will let me go." Seungkwan mutters.

Mingyu's body went stiff and recalls that he did tell Seungkwan that.

Seungkwan shifts his body and look at Mingyu who can't even turn his head to gaze at him. "Do you really want to set me free?"

Silence.

Mingyu releases a deep sigh. He bows down and plays with his fingers. He's getting nervous with the topic that Seungkwan tries to discuss abruptly.

"I don't know actually.. It's already been a year and you still hate me. I doubt that I really don't stand a chance with you and-"

Seungkwan's soft lips landed on Mingyu's cheek.

Mingyu's eyes widen. His hand make its way to his cheek as he slowly turns his head to Seungkwan. The guy is shooting him some glares.

"I never thought that you will be this weak." Seungkwan rolls his eyes while trying to control his laugh because of Mingyu's hilarious face. He looks so lost, surprised and he's blushingly hard.

"I have to go now, see you around." Seungkwan grabs his bag before leaving Mingyu behind, dumbfounded.

---------

Vernon and Junhui exchange glances as they walk to the school grounds. They both shrug as they watch Mingyu walk. To their surprise, Minghao hit Mingyu's head and he almost stumbles to the ground.

"What the hell?!" Mingyu exclaimed.

"Dude, what's wrong? Why do you look like you're in some sort of a dream. I don't know if it's a nightmare or you're in some fairyland shits with rainbows and unicorns." Minghao mocks Mingyu.

"Hey! don't insult unicorns, they are nice!" Vernon butts in while Jun can't help but to shake his head.

"I know, babe." Minghao sighs before turning his attention back to Mingyu who is now sulking as they walk. "So, you will tell us or nah?"

"Seungkwan? Is it about him?" Jun keeps up with their pace.

Mingyu sighs before nodding. "Yeah.."

"What about him? I thought you're done with him?" Jun asked, intrigued.

"He's back.. I mean, in our house. He's living in our house again-"

"What?!" the three stopped walking and stares at him, shock with his news.

"Y-yes. It's actually not a long story but it happens and now.. I don't know."

"Sharing a room again?" Minghao adds up a question. To what he can remember, Seungkwan and Mingyu used to share a room and he doesn't know what to react when Mingyu nods at him.