26

"Kim Mingyu, stop it. Why are you glaring at Bookkeu like that?" Seungkwan rolled his eyes while petting the maltese on his lap.

"You've been petting him since we came and it's about six hours. What about me?" Mingyu whined. "And you're ignoring me. Why the hell is that? Boo, I'm your boyfriend now. Uhm. Hello?"

"Really? Why do you look like you're about to wrestle an innocent puppy just to get my attention?" the smaller boy stood up and let the white puppy free on the ground and sits back on the stool by the kitchen counter.

"I'm not." Mingyu crossed his arms. "It's just annoying. I even take off my shirt thinking that you'll fall for it."

Seungkwan avoids the view and stared somewhere else just to ignore Mingyu who's not wearing any top. He's just on his apron and pajamas.

"That's the other reason why I'm ignoring you, idiot. It's just too distracting-" Seungkwan fakes a cough and peek on Mingyu for a second, just to take a glance on his well-built body. "Can you already put a shirt on?!"

The tall guy grabs his shirt hanging on the chair and wears it on after taking off his apron. He just finished washing the dishes and is ready to go upstairs to rest.

Seungkwan chuckles while watching Mingyu murmurs. "I still can't believe that we're dating now."

Mingyu turns around and sigh. With slumping shoulder, he walks towards Seungkwan and to his surprise, Mingyu climbs up and sits on his lap and burieshis face on his shoulder.

"Mingyu, you're heavy. We might fall from this stool-"

"Seungkwan, I love you."

Seungkwan felt his heartbeat skip a second and freezes on his position.

Mingyu wraps his arms around the blonde's waist and hugs him tightly while snuggling on his shoulder.

"You don't actually have to answer back. I can wait. What matters now is you're mine."

Seungkwan didn't utter a single word and is still in surprise with what he just heard.

Butterflies in the stomach.

He never believed those but he can feel a thousand inside him, making his heart flutter.

"I only told you that I like you but I think it's way deeper." Mingyu's grip tightens. "..and yes Boo, I love you."

Silence covered them but the warmth and comfort in each others arms were the only thing that matters.

"Mingyu.." Seungkwan mumbles. "I wanted to-"

"Do sex?" Mingyu pulls away with wide eyes staring at Seungkwan. "No. Still not doing that. Will probably think about it if you answered back that you love me."

Seungkwan's smiling face turns into deadpan. "I wanted to go out. For a date. That's what I'm about to say." He pushes Mingyu and gets off the stool. "You're really stupid and is good with ruining a moment. I'm already thinking twice if it's a good thing making you as a boyfriend."

----------

"Should I just call you Boo?" Mingyu licks his vanilla ice cream on cone.

"What's with that question? Of course you can. That's my name."

"Nope. Babe sounds better." Mingyu's forehead creases as if he's thinking.

"Babe? Really?"

"What? Everyone's calling you Boo. Even Hansol."

Seungkwan laughs while Mingyu gets annoyed. "You can call me with anything you want. Just don't sulk."

"Fine, babe."

Mingyu winks at him and he can feel his cheeks heats up. How funny it is that he blushes easily with Mingyu's words.

"I think I'll go with that." Mingyu laughs and licks on his ice cream again. "You're blushing."

"Stop." Seungkwan hisses and turn his head straight in front to avoid the grinning tall guy.

Mingyu's grins grew wider as he grabs on Seungkwan's hands and intertwined their fingers on each other. He smiles from ear to ear at Seungkwan who looks at him in an instant because of the very sudden touch.

"What? We're literally boyfriends. Don't you like PDA's?" Mingyu raises an eyebrow and Seungkwan shakes his head immediately.

"No! I.. actually like it.." his cheeks grew redder as his gaze diverts to his foot, taking steps in alternation.

They continued walking by the night park with their ice cream cones in their hands.

"Mingyu." Seungkwan calls out on him and stops walking in which Mingyu stops too.

"Hmm?"

Seungkwan didn't speak and just take a step closer. He tiptoes and planted a quick peck on Mingyu's lips. A winning smile escapes on his lips while Mingyu is unmoved on his position.

His smile turns into grin as he gave him another quick peck on the lips.

Mingyu flinches a bit and his eyes landed on Seungkwan who's smiling at him.

"Sorry. Can't help it." Seungkwan chuckles and grabs on the taller guy's hand again. He tightens his grip and leads the walk while swaying their hands back and forth.

"Did you really just kissed me in front of these people..?" Mingyu asked while he's still not in his right mind. 

Seungkwan looks around and there are several people walking around by the spacious park. He nods enthusiastically. "I just did. What's the matter?"

"Nothing." Mingyu murmurs as he bites on his lower lip to keep himself from smiling. This day is just perfect. Can we be like this everyday?