24

"Kim Mingyu, I like you."

Mingyu froze on his position without blinking an eye. He's still processing what just happened and what he just heard.

Seungkwan chuckles as a naughty idea came up to his mind.

Not thinking twice, he pushed Mingyu on the pool with a smile of victory.

After seconds, Mingyu stood up on the-not-so-deep water and glared at Seungkwan. "Yah!"

"What?" Seungkwan teased with an ear to ear smile.

"Why did you push me-" Mingyu stopped halfway and just decided to walk up back to the dry surface. He stood in front of Seungkwan with enough space in between them.

They both stared on each other's eyes. Mingyu's blushing as he recalls what he just heard while Seungkwan's grinning at him.

"A-are you serious..?" Mingyu stutters. "Do you like me too? I-is that for real?"

Seungkwan nodded. "Do you think I will joke around with that kind of topic?"

It finally sinks in his mind. Seungkwan likes me!

He can feel his heartbeat racing and his lips turned into a wide smile. His body is drenched in water but he didn't mind.

"I like you, Mingyu." Seungkwan's cheeks were painted in pink. "That's for real."

Mingyu take a step forward and is about to hug Seungkwan but the boy dodge on his arms.

"You're wet!" Seungkwan yells but it didn't stop Mingyu.

Seungkwan runs and Mingyu chases him. With Mingyu's long legs, he catched Seungkwan and carried him on his waist. Instead of hugging, he pushes the boy on the pool before jumping in the water.

Mingyu laughs while seeing Seungkwan who's already wet, glares at him. "Just fair enough. Don't be mad."

"And I hate you again." Seungkwan hissed.

The taller guy's smile turns into a smirk as he leans closer to Seungkwan, grabbing him by the waist. "Do you?" he raises an eyebrow without taking off his teasing smile. "I thought you like me?"

Seungkwan blinks and his face blushes more as Mingyu leans down, giving a small gap between their faces. The tables have turned.

"M-mingyu.."

"Hmm?" Mingyu hummed and grips on the smaller boy's waist, pulling him closer.

Seungkwan didn't move. He can't. Their bodies were already touching and their faces were too close that he can feel Mingyu's breathing.

Mingyu stares at Seungkwan's lips and leans closer. The other guy closes his eyes waiting for the thing to just happen but then a loud shattering of glass startles them.

They both turn their heads just to be surprise seeing Minghao and Jihoon gaping.

A broken glass of orange juice on the ground with Minghao and Jihoon staring at them. Jaws drop and unmoving.

Mingyu and Seungkwan gulps and looks at each other and that's the moment they knew they are dead.

They both walk in the water and goes back to the surface pushing each other on who to speak first.

"What to do?" Seungkwan whispers while tugging on Mingyu's drenched clothes.

"What did I just saw..?" Minghao mumbles and blinks.

Jihoon pushes him away and faces Mingyu while Seungkwan's hiding behind him.

"Don't hit me hyung-"

"Go inside and change your clothes or you'll both get cold." Jihoon said casually that confused the two.

Instead of questioning, Seungkwan pushes Mingyu to go inside and hurries up to get in.

"Hyung, tell me. You saw what I saw, right?" Minghao hops beside Jihoon. "Because I saw them almost kissing!"

"Hao." Jihoon faces the younger. "Can we just keep this as a secret?"

Minghao's expression turns serious and stands up properly.

"I just want them to tell us when they are both ready." Jihoon nibbles on his lower lip. "Can I trust you on this?"

"Yeah. Of course." Minghao sighs and nods. A smile forms on his lips. "I actually like Seungkwan for Mingyu. I don't know if we're having mutual feelings for this."

"As long as Mingyu won't hurt Boo, I'm totally fine with it." Jihoon replies back.

----------

Seungkwan and Mingyu got inside and is about to walk upstairs when the other guys noticed them.

"Why the hell are you both drenched?" Seungcheol looks at them from head to toe which the others does too.

"Uhm. We slipped at the pool..?" Mingyu answers and Seungkwan hit his head.

"You're really dumb." Seungkwan rolls his eyes. "But yeah. We slipped." he laughs awkwardly and tugs Mingyu upstairs before the others can even ask another question.

Soonyoung notices how Hansol follows the trail of the two. He taps on the guy's shoulder that catches his attention.

"You fine, dude?" the older asked Hansol.

"Yeah."

His expression is saying the opposite so Soonyoung messes the younger's hair and laughs yo lighten up the mood.

"Hyung." Hansol sighs. "I like Seungkwan."

A sad smile draws on Soonyoung's lips. This is the first time Hansol opens up his true feelings for Seungkwan on him.

"I actually decided to pursue him but I think it's too late." Hansol slumps. He tries his best to keep his voice low because the other guys were just meters away from them.

"We know how Seungkwan suffered because of you." Soonyoung leans his back on the chair and crosses his arms. "And I'm quite surprised that he already fixed the things with you and I think Seungkwan still adores you, his bestfrind. But not so sure if he's still in love with you, Hansol."

Hansol nods and a bitter smile escapes his lips. "I understand. But I will still try pursue him. I can't let this chance to slip away."

Soonyoung shrugs. "I hope you're making a good decision. Now that Mingyu is in the scene, there's a lot of chances that the three of you will get hurt."

Silence covers them but then Soonyoung speaks again.

"Still, it's your decision to make." he chuckles as his attention diverts to the guy who enters the living room with Minghao. "I wish I have the courage to fight for Jihoon too."

••••••••••

Really sorry for the late update. I've been stressing out because of Ode To You's ticket selling. Ansjxjxnnxmx and gladly I'll see SVT again, soon T^T to those who are coming to OTY in Manila, see you ❤ but I'll probably hide skskskskks Lovelots! ❤