29

"Calm down, babe." Mingyu pulls Seungkwan to sit beside him on the bed.

"Mingyu, I can't. Jeonghan hyung is mad. Like very mad."

Mingyu can tell that Seungkwan is really upset. He already knew what happened and it is because of him. Jeonghan is not quite pleased with Seungkwan's relation with him. It's disappointing, yes, that's given but it somewhat made him feel guilty and responsible for it.

"Boo.. I'm so sorry-"

"No. No. It's not your fault." Seungkwan sighs and rests his head on Mingyu's shoulder.

The day has been exhausting for him. From the sudden confession at the cafeteria to Jeonghan being mad and to that little make out that Jun witnessed. Seungkwan blushes with the thought.

"You know I can talk to Jeonghan hyung. Right now. I know where he's doing his part-time job-"

"Stop Mingyu. No." Seungkwan looks at Mingyu being all pouty.

Mingyu can't help but take a quick peck from that lips that made Seungkwan blush again. "Hey.."

"Maybe you needed that." Mingyu winks then smirk at his boy after.

Seungkwan rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. He tries to look annoyed but deep inside he really is thankful that Mingyu is with him at this moment. Though it really annoyed him a bit that Mingyu knows his weakness with those soft sudden kisses. It makes his heart melt in a very strange way. He likes it though.

But then he is Seungkwan. A naughty thought came up to his mind. A smirk form on his lips and the next thing that happen, he's already on Mingyu's lap, sitting, facing the guy. He wraps his hands on Mingyu's shoulder who's a bit taken aback with his sudden move.

"Seungkwan?"

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing?"

"Uhm.. sitting on your lap?"

Mingyu can't find another word to ask so he shut his mouth and just admire the features his boyfriend has.

"Hey, Mingyu. Can we play..?"

"Play? Play what?"

"Like, if you touch me I'll stop with what I'm doing."

Mingyu's eyewbrow furrows. Confused with Seungkwan.

"What? What kind of game are you playing with me-"

Before Mingyu could even continue, Seungkwan's lips crashes on his. The guy's soft and gentle kisses made his heartbeat went faster.

The kiss didn't last and Seungkwan pulls away but still making sure the gap is enough that their nose were still touching. His grin went wider.

"Like I told you. No touching.. or else I'll stop."

Before Mingyu can utter another word, Seungkwan leans down and aims his boyfriend sweet scented neck and playfully bites on it. He felt how Mingyu flinch and how his boyfriend gulped.

"S-seungkwan.."

"Hmmm?" his bites turns into nibbles down to Mingyu's bare shoulder.

Seungkwan heard how Mingyu groans a bit. He doesn't know if out of frustration or pleasure but either way, he likes what he's hearing.

Seungkwan pulls away and take a look at his boyfriend with a teasing smile. He gave him a quick peck and wrap an arm around his neck. He bit his lower lip as he starts to grind down.

"F-fuck.."

"You saying something, babe?" Seungkwan asks still teasing Mingyu. He presses his body against him to make more contact as his grinds went a bit aggressive. His smile went wider as he hears Mingyu's panting.

Mingyu clenches his fist. His mind is on a battle whether to touch his boyfriend or not but he'd be lying if he says that he's not enjoying it because he is.

Seungkwan noticed how hard Mingyu is trying not to touch him.

"Oh my. My boy wants me to continue, I guess?"

"S-shut up, Boo- ah- fuck-"

It turns Seungkwan on that he can't help himself but claim Mingyu again. Still, it was gentle as before that it made Mingyu melt and he can feel his knees go weak.

He responds to Seungkwan kisses as his hands slips on his boyfriend's waist and hugs him. He lays down while hugging Seungkwan above him who immediately cuts off the kiss.

"Yah!"

"What?" Mingyu asks while chuckling.

Seungkwan rolled his eyes but then a smile came after. "I hate you, you know?"

"I love you, Seungkwan."

Seungkwan giggles. He can't be wrong. The man under him will forever take his heart in any possible way.

"I love you most."

Mingyu flicks on Seungkwan's forehead and the other groans in pain.

"You know it's not nice to tease me like that."

"But you like it though." Seungkwan makes a face that made Mingyu laugh.

"Well, I did. Never had the slightest idea that you would be like this. Not that I'm complaining. I like it actually. Just glad that you're mine."

Seungkwan can't help but blush. "What? You're glad that I'm being horny right now?"

"No?!" Mingyu then laughs. "Not that. That's just a bonus, babe."

"Whatever-"

"Mingyu- Oops. Sorry. Will come back later when you two are done."

Seungkwan and Mingyu immediately stands up and faces the guy who opens the door without knocking.

"W-what are you doing here Wonwoo hyung..?" Mingyu asks, his face were all red. So does Seungkwan. He's too embarrassed to even asked why the heck Wonwoo just barge in his room.

"It never crossed my mind that you're a bottom." Wonwoo comments with a sly smirk.

"W-what-"

Seungkwan just want the heaven and earth eat him alive or just disappear from his current position.

"Anyways. Minghao's downstairs. There's a sudden party at his house. I just came if you two can hangout?"

Mingyu looks at his boyfriend beside him who's just bowing down and looks back to Wonwoo. He shakes his head.

"Next time I guess?"

Wonwoo just shrug off his shoulder and nods.

"I'm quite tired hyung." Mingyu added.

"I can see." Wonwoo's grin grew wider and Mingyu knows what his mind is up to.

"I hate you hyung. Why can't you just shut up like Jun hyung?"

"What..?"

"Like he literally saw me and Seungkwan making out and just ignored everything. Wishing that you'll do the same."

"He saw you two making out?" Wonwoo laughed. "Will probably ask him about that."

"Since when you and Jun got close? I mean, you hate talking to strangers.. and he is a stranger.."

Wonwoo put his hands in his pocket and just shrug. "I'll go now since you two aren't joining us." he waves then smiles. "Enjoy the night. You two."

Before Seungkwan can even depend himself, Wonwoo's already gone.

"I hate this shit. It's really embarassing!" Seungkwan yelled.