04

Mingyu was busy with his ice cream while Seungkwan can't keep his eyes away from the guy.

"You're not paying attention to me earlier and now, you're walking with me with your hands on my shoulder like we're bestfriends since kindergarten." Seungkwan scowls as he licks his mint choco ice cream in cone.

"You treat me ice cream-"

"So?"

Mingyu remains silent, keep on thinking what to answer.

"Are you saying that you're friends with anyone who treats you?"

Mingyu snap a finger. "Yeah, that's it!"

"Oh Lord, you're hopeless."

"What-"

Seungkwan shake his head and focus on his melting ice cream. He walks until he saw a red door entrance with a sign board saying Dog House. After a few step, a whole glass wall greeted him with bunch of puppies in display. They're inside a box just enough for them to roll around.

"Mingyu!" Seungkwan calls him out as he beams on the glass, adoring the little puppies. "Look!"

"You're a dog person?" Mingyu ask and stands behind Seungkwan, peeking at the glass.

"I think?" Seungkwan shrugs and didn't notice he's already smiling in excitement while looking at the pups. "They are all so cute. I want to take home one."

"Then buy one? I mean, mom wouldn't mind a dog inside the house." Mingyu takes in the last bite of his ice cream cone.

Seungkwan sighs and faces Mingyu. "I want to, but I can't afford the puppy's necessities. It's like raising a child, you know? And I'll end up being a single dad for him."

Mingyu chuckles. "You're not a daddy material, though."

"Rude."

"But you can be my baby."

" . . . . . "

They both remained silent. Seungkwan felt how his heart beats faster than usual and heats creeps up to his face.

Mingyu burst out laughing. "See?  I got you, Seungkwan!" he faces his back to Seungkwan, placing his both hands in his pocket and walks.

The smaller guy snaps back to reality and walks in Mingyu's direction with stomping feet and hand forms in fist.

"Kim Mingyu!"

----------

The two teenage boy gets back home. It's already five o'clock in the afternoon and there's nothing to do so they decided to stay inside their room and play some movies.

"No horror movies. Please. Thanks."

Mingyu raised a disk. "I actually picked a horror one."

"Change it!"

Mingyu shut his ears and pretends he didn't hear his roommate. He puts the disk inside the player and jumps on his bed with a grin.

"I really hate you." Seungkwan rolls his eyes as he hugs his pillow.

The two boys seems to enjoy the thrilling story of the movie. There were moments that Mingyu would cover his eyes with his both hands while peeking in between his fingers when there are some gore scenes while Seungkwan would scream from time to time that will always make the tall guy laugh.

Mingyu wipes the sweat from his forehead and felt how he's getting hot. He then noticed that he's still wearing the baby blue hoodie. He saw Seungkwan take off his pink one so he  jumps on the guy's bed and sit on the edge while raising his both arms. "Take off mine too."

"What are you? A kid?"

"Please?" Mingyu pouted that made Seungkwan rolls his eyes.

"Idiot." Seungkwan mumbles as he grabs the hem of the hoodie and pulls it upwards. The shirt under the hoodie was accidentally pulled up too.

The two guys froze when the room's door opens.

"Hey Mingyu- Uh-oh.. Oops?"

It reveals a guy with his black mullet together with a tall guy with glasses, wearing his poker face and stable expression.

Seungkwan and Mingyu remains unmoved until the smaller guy realizes the position they are in. Mingyu is half naked while he's the one who's taking off his shirt. The whole scene is just inappropriate to see.

Seungkwan immediately pushes Mingyu who stumbles on the floor.

"Ouch!" Mingyu rubs his butt that hit the hard ground.

"I think we came in a wrong time so.. yeah, we'll come again later." The guy in glasses waves a hand and is about to close the door when Mingyu stops him.

"Yah! It's not what you think-"

"I clearly see it with my two own eyes, bitch." the mullet guy crosses his arms. "I feel betrayed. Since when did you catch a boyfriend?"

"What- No?!"

the guy wiggles his eyebrows while poking Mingyu's side. "I never thought that you're into small and cute guys, huh." he whispers while pointing at Seungkwan who's a blushing mess.

"Yah Minghao! I told you, it's nothing." Mingyu crossed his arms in annoyance. "He's Seungkwan, son of my mom's friend and he will live here for the mean time."

Minghao shrugs. "Whatever. You two still look like you'll end up fucking if we didn't came."

"The hell?!" Mingyu exclaimed then sighs before opening the door wide. He faces Seungkwan. "Hey Seungkwan, this is Minghao. My not-so-friend friend." he taps Minghao's shoulder and the guy waves at Seungkwan with a confident smile. "And this is.. " he shifted to the boy beside Minghao and wrap an arm around the guy's waist. ".. Wonwoo, my boyfriend."