11

Seungkwan and Mingyu marches inside the house and saw Soomi sitting on the couch, busy watching the television.

"Aunt Soomi! Mingyu has a crush on me."

"Yah! Boo Seungkwan!"

Seungkwan runs upstairs and Mingyu is ready to chase him but Soomi grips on his wrist with wide eyes. "Oh my, is that true?"

Mingyu presses his lips together while he didn't noticed his blushing cheeks. He pulls his hands from his mom and take a step backward. "N-no?! Seungkwan just wanted to annoy me.." he avoids his mom's gazes but the woman just grins.

"Alright." Soomi nods while still wearing her grin. "If you say so."

Mingyu immediately takes the stairs and walks to his room with stomping feet. The door is open and there he saw Seungkwan already laying on his bed.

The smaller guy stretches his arms and hugs his pillow. "I want to sleep already."

Mingyu sighs and places his bag on the side table. "Good for you. You can sleep already. While me, I have to finish my plates." he groans as he pulls the drafting table beside his bed.

"Plates?" Seungkwan's eyes focuses on the table as Mingyu takes out his pencils with his t-squares and triangles.

"Yeah, Architecture student here?" Mingyu slumps on his bed and faces the tables and arrange all the things he needed.

"I didn't know?" Seungkwan sounds amazed. "You don't look like one."

Mingyu rolls his eyes. "Stop insulting me at this hour, you're not helping."

Seungkwan pouts and then jumps on Mingyu's bed while still hugging his pillow. "Did I annoy you?"

Mingyu remains silent and starts with his plates while Seungkwan beams on him, facing him while blinking his eyes. The taller guy is a bit taken aback with how close their faces were that his eyes widens in surprise. "W-what are you d-doing-"

Seungkwan pulls away and sits properly beside Mingyu. "Nothing." he then opens his phone and scrolls on it. "I'll stay awake until you're done with that."

"What..?"

"Are you deaf?"

"No- but why?"

"Nothing. I just want to. Don't you want my company?"

"I'm not saying anyth-"

"I won't be a bother, I promise." Seungkwan smiles at him and lays behind Mingyu, occupying the remaining space on the tall guy's bed.

Mingyu just sighs and continues with his work.

Seungkwan really didn't bother him. He just remains still and plays with his phone and blabber some nonsense things that both of them will laugh into. He even go downstairs just to grab some snack for Mingyu.

"Oh my God, yes." Mingyu's eyes sparkles as he saw Seungkwan gets in their room with a bowl of chips.

"This is not for you. It's mine." Seungkwan raised an eyebrow then sits again beside the now frowning guy. He chuckles as he saw Mingyu pout and focuses back to his plate. "Hey dumb tree, say ahhh." he position his hand with chips in front of Mingyu's mouth that furrows his eyebrows. "What? You don't want it? Fine-"

Mingyu immediately bites on the chips that made Seungkwan chuckle. "Just focus on your work, I'll feed you."

Mingyu nods and Seungkwan continues feeding him. The two exchange laughter and some dumb conversation at times that made Mingyu forgot the pressure and time.

It's already midnight when he finished the plate. He stretches his arms wide and yawns. "Ah, I'm tired."

He rubs his eyes as his gaze diverts to Seungkwan who's sleeping soundly on his bed. He chuckles as he saw the dirt around the guy's mouth, probably from the chips. Seungkwan is still holding the empty bowl in his hands so Mingyu took it away.

The tall guy crouch down on the floor and stares at Seungkwan's face. His thumb landed on the guy's mouth and removes the dirt from it. His eyes landed on Seungkwan's lips. Those pinkish and plump lips. His eyes never leave that sight and as if someone was whispering on him, he leans closer. Closer and closer, giving their faces an inch of space. He could already feel Seungkwan's breathing. His heartbeat went fast and the thumping sound is audible but he didn't mind. He leans closer and closer until he closes the gap between their lips.

He kissed Seungkwan.

His eyes suddenly widens and then he pulls away immediately that he hit his butt on the floor. He didn't mind the pain because he's still in surprise. He slowly reaches his lips and runs his fingers on it.

Kim Mingyu, are you fucking insane? Why did you kiss Seungkwan? Why did you-

"M-mingyu..? Are you fine?" Seungkwan asks with still closed eyes and slowly sits up from laying. He opens his eyes and rubs on it before looking at Mingyu who's gaping on the floor. "Hey? Is there a ghost..? Shit-" his sleepiness disappears in an instant and jumps beside Mingyu who's on the floor. He grips on the guys arms and pushes himself closer. "Where? D-did you see one?"

Mingyu gets back to reality and shakes his head. His heartbeat were still fast and he suddenly felt the heat all over his body.

"N-no. It's n-nothing.. I just stumble." Mingyu stands up immediately and Seungkwan does too. He avoids the smaller guys gaze that confuses him.

Seungkwan notices Mingyu's blushing and lays his forearm on the guy's forehead that made him flinch. "Your temperature is normal. Why are you so red and sweaty?"

Mingyu shifted and pulls back the drafting table to its place and lays to his bed. He hides his whole body and face below the comforter. "J-just go to sleep, S-seungkwan."

Seungkwan shrugs and just ignored Mingyu's weirdness. He walks and lays down on his own bed then tucks himself in. "Goodnight Kim Mingyu!"

Mingyu didn't respond back. He's silently hitting his head.

Kim Mingyu. You're really dumb! You're not cool! He thought to himself as he shut his eyes in frustration.

Mingyu continues hitting himself until he calms down. He pulls down the comforter, revealing his face and take a deep sigh. He slowly turn his head to see Seungkwan who's already sleeping peacefully. He stares at the guy for a whole minute.

I'm regretting, and not regretting it at the same time. What are you doing to me Boo Seungkwan?