34

"Boo Seungkwan. Kim Mingyu."

Seungkwan and Mingyu who's walking peacefully on the hallway, slowly turn their heads, heart pounding while recognizing the voice who just called them. As soon as they turn to their back, they both gulp the lump on their throat.

"J-jihoon hyung.." Seungkwan stuttered. His palms starts to sweat while observing Jihoon. He's not even showing a single emotion. Face blank.

The smaller guy walk towards them but even before he can speak, Jeonghan came, together with Minghao and Wonwoo.

"What's with the atmosphere?" Jeonghan take a glance from Seungkwan and Mingyu who looks a bit pale. That's when he remembered something. "Oh hey, Boo. Are you fine now?"

Seungkwan diverts his attention to Jeonghan who's now beside Jihoon. He nodded. "Yes, I am."

Jeonghan nodded back and narrowed his eyes as his gaze turn to Mingyu who looks uncomfortable with the situation. "Is it you? Are you the one who made Seungkwan cry last night?"

"I.. I-"

"Stop." Seungkwan steps forward and shove Mingyu behind him. "You guys are unbelievable. Hey? It's early in the morning. Why are you all serious? First of all, we just had a small fight. I'm just a crybaby and insensitive, well.. sensitive at the same time." Seungkwan sighed. "Can you both cut us some slacks? Fights between couples are common, and.." Seungkwan throws his gaze to Jihoon whose expression turn softer. "I'm sorry if we forgot to tell you I'm already home last night. Thank you for looking for me." he pouted that gains an eye roll from Jihoon.

"Whatever, Boo Seungkwan." Jihoon shrugs it off as a small smile form on his lips.

"I'm sorry too, Boo. I made a mess." Minghao butted in and Wonwoo just nudge on him and whispered him to stop. "Sorry, I really felt guilty. and look, they both look tired. They probably had to deal with their fight the whole night."

Seungkwan and Mingyu exchange glances as both of them shared a fake cough. Their ears were all red as they avoid their eye contact.

"Yeah. They probably are tired. Someone here got laid last night." Jun appears out of nowhere. His hands finds its way on Mingyu's shoulder while the taller guy just stare at him with wide eye.

"W-what are you talking about?" Mingyu tried his best to laugh away his blushing hard cheeks.

Jun turn to Mingyu and point out the red marks on his neck using his puckered lips. "Don't tell me that is an insect bite because it's clearly a hickey."

"Jun hyung!" Seungkwan yelled. His face now heating up and saw how Jeonghan and Jihoon's eyes grew wide.

Wonwoo chuckled. "Mingyu's really submissive."

Mingyu's forehead creases and glares at Wonwoo. "I'm not?!"

"Yeah. Sure. It's not like I saw Seungkwan on top of you last time." Wonwoo commented in between his teasing laughs.

"Boo Seungkwan?!" Jeonghan and Jihoon called out in unison.

"Hey- It's not like that!" He looks at Jun who's grinning beside Mingyu and gave him a death glare. Instead of behaving, Jun gave Seungkwan a wink that made Seungkwan boils in anger and embarrassment. "I hate you, Jun hyung."

Jihoon massages his temples and heaves a sigh. "Right. It's not like we have to control their sex life. They're both a grown up. Let's just cut this conversation. You guys just give me headaches early in the morning."

Mingyu sighed and nodded. "You know, it's hard to keep myself cool when Seungkwan always seduce- Ouch!" He groans in pain as Seungkwan elbowed him.