45

"How was your first day back to the university?" Jeonghan rests his hand on Seungkwan's shoulder.

"Actually, I missed this place." he responds with a laugh.

"I thought so."

They continued walking in the hallways until they saw Mingyu walking towards their direction, busy chatting with Seungcheol.

Jeonghan immediately waves his hands on his boyfriend and calls him out. Seungcheol smiled at him and drags Mingyu towards Jeonghan and Seungkwan.

Seungkwan remains silent while Mingyu keeps on glancing at him.

The lovers greeted each other and saw the situation between Mingyu and Seungkwan.

For some reason, Jeonghan is one of those who wanted the two to get back together. He saw how Mingyu regretted everything but it seems like Mingyu is so bad at reaching out that it kinda frustrates him when Jihoon told him how Seungkwan and Mingyu's conversation ends.

Jeonghan winks at Seungcheol signalling him to step out. He wanted to give space for the two.

"Cheollie, I think I forgot something in my locker. Can you come with me?"

Seungkwan's eyes widen as he sensed that Jeonghan is up to something. He tugs the hem of Jeonghan's shirt but the older immediately frees himself from Seungkwan's grip.

Jeonghan gave him a sweet smile. "I want to walk with Cheol so see you around..?" he blinks his eyes cutely before grasping on Seungcheol's hand.

Before Seungkwan can even speak, Jeonghan already flew away with his boyfriend, leaving him with Mingyu.

Mingyu remains on his spot, not speaking.

Seungkwan rolls his eyes and takes a step forward, passing by Mingyu but a hand hold his that makes him stop from walking further.

"Hey.."

Seungkwan stares at his hand being held by Mingyu. That touch and the warmth of his hand, the familiarity of the feeling.. he missed them. He shakes the thought off and lifts his head up to stare at Mingyu.

"What now? I have to go."

"Seungkwan-"

"If you will ask for another talk, the answer is no."

Mingyu let go of Seungkwan's hand. Seungkwan's eyes were emotionless and he sounded so cold.

He was about to speak again when someone calls Seungkwan's name.

"Boo Seungkwan!"

Seungkwan immediately turns his head to face where he heard the voice. Mingyu saw how Seungkwan's face suddenly lit up, his lips turn into a wide smile and it looks like his eyes sparkle in excitement.

"Hyungwon hyung..?"

The tall stranger guy walks towards him, hands inside his pocket. He is smiling and stops right in front of Seungkwan. His hands reach out for Seungkwan and mess up his hair playfully and the younger responds with a giggle.

"Lucky to see you here." Hyungwon comments with a chuckle.

"What are you doing here..?" Seungkwan asked curiously.

"Just some stuff." Hyungwon shrugs. "Do you still have classes?"

"Actually, I just finished my last class for the day."

"Great! wanna hang out? Road trips just like in New York? I actually brought my car. Your favourite one to be specific." He winks at Seungkwan when he notices the guy standing behind him. "Oh hey, who is he?"

Seungkwan looks back and saw Mingyu still standing on his position. "My.. friend. Yeah, he's my friend."

"Oh great, hey! I'm Chae Hyungwon." he rests his arms on Seungkwan's shoulder while he offers his another free hand on Mingyu for a handshake. "I'm Seungkwan's friend, too. Nice meeting you. You are..?"

Mingyu stares at Hyungwon's hand and ignores it. He placed both of his hands inside his pocket with a smug face. "Mingyu."

"Oh." Hyungwon fakes a laugh and keeps his hand back to his side. "Nice meeting you, Mingyu."

Seungkwan felt the tension between the two that he fakes a cough. He saw how Mingyu is glaring at Hyungwon and Hyungwon seems to be confused why he's getting death glares from the new acquaintance.

"Let's get going." Seungkwan interrupts the awkward silence.

Hyungwon nods at him and started walking after giving Mingyu a decent goodbye.

"Uhm.. bye." Seungkwan immediately avoids Mingyu's gaze and follows Hyungwon to the parking lot.

---------

"You two really missed me, huh? Until what time are you planning to stay here?" Minghao asked, closing his book and stares at his two friends sitting on the floor of his room while playing chess.

"Don't interrupt. Mingyu's too competitive right now. I'm enjoying this." Wonwoo raised a hand, motioning Minghao to stop talking.

Minghao raised an eyebrow before dropping his book on the board, completely ruining the game.

"Hey!" Wonwoo yelled.

"What? It's already past eleven o'clock guys. I'm a bit sleepy. Just go home." Minghao rolls his eyes. "Should I call Junhui to fetch you here?"

"Don't. Well, he's probably already sleeping anyway so I don't care." Wonwoo deadpans.

Minghao groans and stares at Mingyu who's still silent which is quite unusual.

"What's the deal, Kim Mingyu? You've been silent since you came. It's so bothering, you know?" Minghao commented, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, as much as I want to ignore you, I also wanted to know why." Wonwoo said while cleaning up the mess Minghao did.

Mingyu hugs his knees and sighs. "Hey Minghao, do you happen to know a guy named Chae Hyungwon?"

Minghao was a bit surprised with the unexpected name to enter the room. "Oh how did you know him?"

"Earlier, I was trying to talk to Seungkwan again and that guy came." His face turned annoyed his hands turn into a fist. "The way he rests his hand on Seungkwan shoulder, it pisses me off-"

"Oh no, stop there. Remember, you and Seungkwan we're not together anymore? Don't tell me you punched Hyungwon-"

"No! Of course not."

"Good."

"Who's Hyungwon?" Wonwoo butts in the conversation, looking lost with the unfamiliar name his friends keep on talking to.

"Remember that Seungkwan got in the program because someone sponsors him and Seokmin, right?" Minghao starts and Wonwoo nods. "The one who sponsored them is Hyungwon's uncle. He's a respected producer, residing in New York where Hyungwon is quite popular as a DJ. You know, they met through his uncle. We got close with him also because he's a nice guy. Four months ago he came back to Seoul to pursue his music and DJing here. So I guess he already met Seungkwan."

"Woah. A bigtime." Wonwoo whistles.

Minghao nods. "Hell yeah. He is."

Mingyu remains silent and Minghao notices it. A grin forms on the corner of his lips.

"Actually Hyungwon likes Seungkwan."

--------

hi readers! LMHYS is nearing its end. Less than ten chapters, I guess? and I'm really thankful to everyone who keeps on reading this 💓 I'll probably work on my next story once I ended this since Flower is still on hold. I'm still having second thoughts on whether to continue that one or not. Also, I'm not still sure if I'll publish the verkwan one or the gyuboo one after this. I'm so sorry, I love both ships T^T so yeah, see you guys more often here! ^°^

- 🍎