20

Seungkwan walks back and forth and Jihoon watches him with crossed arms.

"Seungkwan, can you stay still?" says Jihoon in an irritated tone.

"Hyung I can't. I'm really nervous right now. Can I backout-"

"Seungkwan no." Jihoon stands up and glares at the blonde boy. "You and Seokmin already rehearsed for a thousand times and you're both good. You can do it!"

"Yes, Seungkwan." Seokmin taps on Seungkwan's shoulder. "We can do it. Okay? Jihoon hyung will treat us after the performance so let's get this done."

Seungkwan inhales and exhales. He shakes his hands trying to calm himself. The least thing he wants to do right now is to step on the stage.

Jihoon's phone vibrates so he checks it. He rolls his eyes as soon as he saw who the caller is.

"Mingyu's flooding me with messages because you're not answering him, now he's calling. Why don't you just message him back so he'll stop bothering me."

"I.. I d-don't want to talk to him." Seungkwan avoids Jihoon's gazes. "I will probably panic if I see him right now."

Jihoon tilts his head to stare at Seungkwan. "Why?"

Seungkwan remains silent and bites his lower lip, finding the right words to answer. Seokmin excuse himself to get some water while Jihoon still stares at Seungkwan waiting for him to speak.

"What's with Mingyu?" Jihoon asks once again.

At last, Seungkwan finds the courage to look at Jihoon straight into the eyes. But he still can't utter a word. His nervousness came back again just because of the sudden conversation.

"Hey Boo." Jihoon sighs. "You know that you can tell me everything, right? "

Seungkwan nods. "I know.. but I don't think Jeonghan hyung will like what I'm about to tell you."

The smaller guy furrows his eyebrows and hit Seungkwan on his arms. "Yah! Jeonghan doesn't need to know everything! We can keep secrets, okay?" Jihoon grins and winks at him. "We can keep secrets from him because he's still lying about his relationship with Seungcheol. That hoe."

Seungkwan laughs while looking at Jihoon. Everytime he shares a story, Jihoon and Jeonghan would be the one who'll hear it first and it's a bit odd to keep a secret from Jeonghan.

"Just spill it Boo. I won't tell Jeonghan." Jihoon raises an arm.

Seungkwan's expression turns serious once again and his palms are sweating. He's thinking twice if he'll tell Jihoon what's been bothering him or not.

"Actually.. it just happens.." Seungkwan blinks. " or better say it.. I just felt it all of a sudden."

Jihoon beams and waits for Seungkwan's words while the other fiddles with his fingers, still finding the words to make it sound better.

"Hyung.. I know I may sound crazy but.." Seungkwan frowns. "..I think I like Mingyu."

The whole backstage is in chaos but it feels like Seungkwan and Jihoon were covered in silence. Jihoon blinks and gulps while Seungkwan blushes hard.

"I know it's crazy okay? I mean, he always picks a fight with me but most of the time he's nice and it's so overwhelming." Seungkwan blabbers. "He makes my heart flutter all of a sudden.." he mumbles. "..and I like spending time with him."

Jihoon gave him a small smile. "What about Hansol?"

Seungkwan froze in his position. He forgot about Hansol and it just hitted him when Jihoon mentions him. All of a sudden, his heart weighted heavy and all his dreamy feelings slowly fades.