52

Mingyu felt his left arm ache. He slowly opens his eyes and saw Seungkwan sleeping soundly, laying his head on his bare chest, arms wrap around his waist.

He squints his eyes and looks for his phone on the side table sneakily, trying hard not to wake the guy who's sleeping.

Mingyu immediately checks the time and to his surprise, he just have an hour to prepare for class. He tosses his phone back to the table and shakes Seungkwan to wake him up from his slumber.

"Boo, wake up! We're gonna be late for class-"

"Shhh. Still sleepy.." Seungkwan murmurs and snuggles on Mingyu's neck.

"Oh God, Kwannie. As long as I want to lay here all day and cuddle you, I have some plates to submit this day." Mingyu pouted before sighing.

It took a minute before Seungkwan pulls away. He sits up, still, eyes closed and his hair is so messy, looking like a birds nest. Mingyu found it cute.

Mingyu stole a quick peck on Seungkwan before standing up. He grabs the blanket on the other bed and covers himself before gathering all the scattered clothes on the floor, some on the bed.

Seungkwan covers his naked body with a blanket too only his head peeking out.

"Get up, Boo. Take a shower now so you can get ready. I'll just tidy up the room a little." Mingyu said while putting on some clothes. "Or maybe I can join you in the shower to save time-"

A pillow flies across the room and hit Mingyu on the face.

"Hey!" Mingyu grunts.

"You're at it again!"

"What? I was just actually teasing you last night. I'm really planning for a cuddle but you end up kissing me and who am I to reject- Ouch! Boo!"

Another pillow hit him again.

"C-can you stop?!" Seungkwan said and completely hide inside the blanket.

Mingyu chuckles. "You really missed me, did you?"

----------

"Finally!" Seungkwan lays down on the soft couch.

Jihoon and he decided to stay inside the music club room for a while as Jihoon have some stuff to finish while Seungkwan is too sleepy to roam around the university.

"Why do you look so tired?" Jihoon commented with a raised eyebrow.

Seungkwan relaxed for a bit and closes his eyes. "My body's sore. I want to rest."

"Sore? Why? Are you working out lately?"

"No. It's just- nevermind.." Seungkwan gulps when he realized he almost said what happened. He's too absent-minded to think what to say anymore.

What happened last night shall remain secret because Seungkwan's afraid that Jihoon might scold him for some reason.

"Don't you dare lie to my face, Boo Seungkwan." Jihoon said. He sounded stern.

Seungkwan watches Jihoon piles up the papers on the table to one of the boxes. The older is not looking at him but he can still see the seriousness on his face. Seungkwan knew that he'll be dead for if he won't tell what really happened.

"Mingyu and I. Last night.. we kind of.. did it. You know.." Seungkwan mutters and silence covers them for a moment.

"I'm not surprised actually." Jihoon grabs a swivel chair and pushes it towards Seungkwan. He sits there and faces the younger guy. "But Seungkwan, did the two of you already talk?"

Seungkwan remains on his spot for a moment, doesn't know what to answer because he's a bit confused with the question.

"Did you already talk things between you two? Did you already tell him that you forgave him? Did you settle the misunderstandings" Jihoon asked with arms crossed. "Did you already made everything clear that you want him back?"

"N-no. Who said I want him back-"

"Seungkwan, the way you're acting for the past few days looks like you're giving him hopes. What shit is this? So you don't want him back?"

"No, hyung- I mean, of course, I do.." Seungkwan purses his lips and plays with his own fingers. "You know that I still love him.. I still do and I want us back together."

"Then talk. Figure things out and not make moves that will confuse him."

"B-but do you think it's too soon..?"

"Soon for what?  Seungkwan, a year already passed and I saw how Mingyu struggled without you. Don't make him wait for too long before you regret it."

Seungkwan sighs and nods. "I think you're right.. I will talk to him. It's now or never."

----------

"Are you sure you want that cake? it's still untouched." Mingyu said as he stuffs his mouth with a spoonful of his own slice of cake.

"Mingyu, do you want me back?"

Mingyu almost chokes on his food because of Seungkwan's sudden question.

"Yes, of course, I do."

Seungkwan went silent.

Mingyu watches Seungkwan who's just gazing at the plate, lightly tapping his fingers on the table. He looks bohered.

"Hey, Boo. I don't know if you forgave me already but I really want you back." Mingyu made a faint smile. "I want to forget what happened a year ago but I can't. I still cherish every moment we had." he chuckles. "And to the whole reason why we became like this.. it's all my fault. I'm sorry-"

"I already forgive you."

Their eyes met and Mingyu saw Seungkwan smile. A genuine one. The smile that he loves the most.

"and I'm sorry for everything too." Seungkwan adds up.

Mingyu's tearing up but he tries not to. Not at this moment.

"So.. does it mean that I can have you back..?"

Seungkwan's smile fades and it made Mingyu's heart drop. No, I don't like that.

"I'm going to Jeju tomorrow." Seungkwan said that made Mingyu froze on his spot.

"What? Why? A-are you leaving for good?"

Seungkwan bites his lower lip to stop himself from bursting into laughter. Mingyu looks like he's about to cry.

"Of course not? I'll be staying for a week. Mom really wants to see me. It's been a year you know? I have to visit them. Don't worry, I'll be back." Seungkwan flicks the taller's forehead who just pouted at him. "And for your question, I'll answer that when I come back."