27

"Hey Seungkwan!"

Seungkwan was about to turn his head behind him when Minghao hops beside him and lays a an arm on his shoulder.

"Oh, hi Minghao." he greeted.

"Where's Mingyu?" the Chinese boy asked.

"Actually, I'm looking for him too since he promised a lunch with me." he answered casually that gains a grin from the other guy.

They continued chatting when they saw Wonwoo walking on the hallway towards them with his eyeglasses on and his whole focus is on his phone screen.

"Wonwoo hyung!" Seungkwan calls out on him that he lifts his head in an instant.

"Boo." the older guy held a smile and waves his hand.

"Did you saw Mingyu?" the small blonde guy asked.

Wonwoo nods and slid his phone on his pocket and settle his hands inside. "I did. I saw him frowning in front of his locker just minutes ago."

Minghao laughs. "I bet he forgot something."

"He probably does." the older guy agrees with a nod.

"Uhm, guys? I'll fetch that puppy and.. wanna join us for lunch?" Seungkwan asked shyly but Minghao grips on him and smiles widely.

"Okay. We're in." the Chinese boy announced and they started walking once again with Wonwoo following them behind.

They walk, tracking the hallways towards the lockers and after a few steps, there they saw Mingyu.

Seungkwan raises an eyebrow in an instant as he saw the view by the end of the hallway. Minghao bit on his lower lip and slowly turn his head towards Seungkwan, curious with his reaction. Wonwoo who's behind is just quiet and tries to observe with what will happen next.

It's just that, they saw Mingyu talking to Ahri, the captain of the school's cheerleading squad. They were talking and laughing and is obviously flirting, with the way the girl's hand linked on Mingyu's arms.

Seungkwan's face full of glee turns into a deadpan and Minghao saw the sudden change of his expression. He knows the situation is up to no good.

"That girl really likes pestering Mingyu." Wonwoo speaks behind.

"Pestering? Mingyu looks like he enjoys that girl's company though?" Seungkwan answers with his expressionless face.

Mingyu's eyes catches the three and he waves at them with a smile but is confused with Seungkwan's poker face. That's when he realized what is up. He immediately pulls his arm away from the girl and walks towards them.

"H-hey, Boo." he scratches the back of his head while greeting Seungkwan who's just staring at him. His eyes landed on Minghao who's eyeing him and made a slitting throat action while mouthing "you're dead"

"Let's grab lunch, I'm hungry." Seungkwan takes off his glance from Mingyu and tugs on Minghao before starting walking pass by Mingyu. Wonwoo who's behind, follows with his hands inside his pockets.

Mingyu watch them walk away while gaping and after seconds of spacing out, he hit himself. "Fuck it, boy. You're really dumb." he then messes his hair.

He followed them and starts walking to the cafeteria. He immediately saw the three familiar faces on the table by the glass window.

Mingyu walks towards them and sits beside Seungkwan who just ignores his presence.

Minghao glares at him and stands up, volunteering to get some food. He drags Wonwoo to give the couple some time to talk with each other.

"Tell me, Myungho. Is there already something between that two?" Wonwoo asked casually while following Minghao.