08

"We're here." says Mingyu as he parks the car.

Seungkwan's heart is thumping. This is his first day at Carat University and that's not just the only thing that he's nervous of. The other reason is a person.

"And I need to hurry because I'm late for the performance." Mingyu unbuckles his seatbelt and Seungkwan does too. They both get out from the car. "I'll get back to you, once it's done, okay?"

Seungkwan coughs and rubs on his dizzy eyes, it is evident that he has a flu.

"Are you sure you're fine? Should I send you to the infirmary?"

Seungkwan shakes his head. "No! I'm fine. I promised that I'll watch you perform, right? So go on. I'll catch up after."

Mingyu smiles and walks towards the smaller guy. He messes Seungkwan's hair and giggles. "Gotta go."

The tall guy runs away and Seungkwan was left alone beside the car. He heaves a sigh and starts walking towards the quadrangle where the students starts to gather up. It's a unique orientation, huh? A performance for the very first day of the school?

Mingyu informed him that he's one of the performer for the opening act and Seungkwan agreed to watch him. The guy doesn't have any single what performance will Mingyu do and he's quite curious about it.

"Boo!"

He turn his head to where the voice came and saw Jihoon and Jeonghan walking towards him. "Hyung!"

Jeonghan runs towards him and places his arms on Seungkwan's shoulder. "Welcome to Carat University! Or I should say, hell?"

"It's hell for you since you always sleep at class and complain about the low marks you get." Jihoon states as he walks pass by them and towards the crowd.

"See? He's still the grumpy Lee Jihoon since high school." Jeonghan makes a face while they follow the small guy walking.

"I heard you."

"I don't care."

Seungkwan laughs. This is what he misses the most, Jihoon and Jeonghan. It's always been them since their high school days but there were two person missing. Soonyoung and.. Hansol.

He shakes off the thought and just walks. They stood up in the crowd and there Seungkwan saw some girls screaming and jumping in excitement. There is a small stage at the center where probably the performer will make a show.

"So it'll be the hiphop unit this year, right?" Jeonghan asks and Jihoon nods.

"Hiphop unit?" Seungkwan stares at the two.

"Yeah, we have a Music & Performing Arts Club here. It's divided into three unit. The vocal unit where me and Jeonghan belongs. The performance unit, responsible for the dance and the last one is the hiphop unit which is consist of poetic human beings or I should say, rappers." Jihoon explains.

"Oh." Seungkwan nods. "So are you saying, Mingyu is a rapper-"

The beat on the big speakers reverberates and it hypes the crowd.

Seungkwan is a bit surprise with the sudden energy from the students on the quadrangle.

"Grow up grow up grow up."

"That's my man." Jeonghan grins as Seungcheol gets up on the stage.