For You

Seungkwan shuts the door close and stomps his feet, walking towards the living room with his annoyed yet blushing face.

"What the hell..?" Mingyu mutters as he stuffs his mouth with the chips on his hand.

He watches Seungkwan throws himself on the couch, sitting right next to him.

"I hate it. I will never go back to their unit. They're so gross." Seungkwan whines.

"What is it now?" Mingyu asked, looking uninterested as he changes the program on the television, finding something decent to watch.

"So I tried to visit Wonwoo and Junhui hyung next door because no one from them picks up my call. I wanted to ask them to join our movie night, tonight. Wonwoo hyung let me in and before I can even speak, Jun hyung gets out from their room. Naked-"

"Oh, so did you see his thing?"

"No. Wonwoo hyung is too fast to cover him up."

"Why do you look so upset about not seeing his thing?"

"Well.. a bit?" Seungkwan sticks out his tongue with a playful smile.

Mingyu's eyes widen. "Seungkwan!!"

Seungkwan burst into laughter and hug Mingyu immediately while the other one struggles, trying to get away from him.

"Hey! I'm just kidding!" Seungkwan pulls away and glares at his boyfriend. "Since when did I get interested in staring at other guy's dick than yours? Don't look at me like that, you won't dare get mad at me or I won't kneel down next time@#bdndmkdm."

Mingyu shut Seungkwan's mouth with his palm. "Seungkwan can you shut up? No dirty talks. It's early in the morning! Jesus Christ."

Seungkwan takes Mingyu's hand off of him. He glares at Mingyu before rolling his eyes. He crossed his arms and lays his back on the couch. "We've been living together for almost five years and you're acting like you're not used to this."

"Yeah, we've been living for five years that's why I know that's your way of asking to get laid." Mingyu munches another handful of chips, eyes focused on the television, not minding Seungkwan making faces beside him.

"I hate you."

Mingyu shakes his head before laughing. He leans towards Seungkwan and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before laying his head on the guy's lap.

"Can we cuddle instead? I like cuddles during day-offs."

For the past five years, everything went well for them. Mingyu graduated and turns out to pass the licensure exam and became a licensed architect while Seungkwan is now a rising soloist in the same label with Seokmin.

And for the past two years, they're already living on their own apartment just right next to Jun and Wonwoo's unit. Wonwoo's already a director while Junhui is owning a small cafe where the whole group hangs out most of the time.

The doorbell rang and Mingyu lazily gets up to check who it is and it didn't surprise him to see Wonwoo and Junhui standing at the hallways as he opens the door. He let the two come in and he saw Seungkwan's disgusted face once again.

"Yah, Boo Seungkwan. Don't make that face as if I never heard you and Mingyu banging in our pantry last time we invited you for a sleepover." Junhui throws the small pillow on the couch to Seungkwan.

"Oh my God- you did not-"

"Can we not talk about it?" Mingyu came while massaging his temples. "We're all drunk that night."

"What is it that you want to ask, Seungkwan?" Wonwoo diverts the conversation. "You didn't finish what you were saying earlier."

Seungkwan pouted. "I was about to invite you for a movie night but I changed my mind."

Wonwoo laughs. "We'll still stay though."

"You two always do what you want."

---------

"Junhui's already asleep." Seungkwan rests his head on Mingyu's shoulder as he finishes the last can of beer on his hand.

"Wonwoo too." Mingyu said as he glances at the two who were already laying on the floor, cuddling. Face all red from all the alcohol they consumed.

"I almost forgot. This Friday will be Soonyoung's surprise engagement for Jihoon hyung right?" Seungkwan mumbles.

Mingyu nods with a smile. "Time flies so fast. Seungcheol and Jeonghan hyung already adopted a twin while Minghao and Vernon are so hard to reach. They travel a lot. Rich dumbasses."

Seungkwan giggles. "Yeah. You're right. Didn't I tell you that I saw Jisoo hyung picking up Seokmin every damn time? I smell something."

"While Chan, still stays as Chan." Mingyu chuckles. "But I did saw him last time with a girl. I doubt she's a sibling."

Silence covers them for a moment until Seungkwan speaks up.

"Is there something that you're regretting you did up until now?" he asked.

Mingyu shakes his head in an instant. "None. You're still the best decision I've ever had."

It's been years but Seungkwan still feels the butterflies. It never fades. Not with Mingyu.

Their face slowly leans towards each other. They can already feel each other's breathing and the reek of alcohol.

"Disgusting."

Mingyu and Seungkwan turn their head to see Junhui already sitting, eyes still drowsy.

"Just let us leave first before you two continue with your sins." Junhui teases them as he hook Wonwoo's arms on his nape and guides him up.

Mingyu and Seungkwan help him until they reach their own apartment. They wave their goodbyes and good nights before going back to their own flat.

Seungkwan slouches down on the couch as he feels the laziness eats him up while looking at the mess on the floor. Empty cans of alcohol and opened pack of chips.

"I'm tireddd." Seungkwan whines.

"Are you?" Mingyu stands right in front of him.

"What's with that question?"

Mingyu shrugs and it took several seconds before Seungkwan gets it.

They both share a naughty grin.

"I'm actually not." Seungkwan stands up, feet on the soft couch. He hooks his arms on Mingyu's nape and jumps on him, legs wrap on the taller guy's waist.

Mingyu gave him a quick peck. "Shall we?"