22

Mingyu parks the car as soon as they reaches the university. They keep their mouth shut as they unbuckles both of their seatbelts.

The whole ride was a total awkward silence and now, they are both fighting with their minds to utter a word.

"Boo-"

"Mingyu-"

They spoke in unison that led to their eye contact but avoids each other's gazes in an instant.

"You f-first.." Seungkwan fiddles with his fingers.

"Uhm." Mingyu gulps and is cursing himself inside his mind. "Can we eat lunch together..?"

Seungkwan's heartbeat races and he grips on the hem of his shirt. "Yes. O-ofcourse.."

They both share an awkward laugh until they both decided to get off from the car.

"I'll go now. I'm actually in a hurry." Seungkwan gave Mingyu a shy smile before running off in embarassment.

As soon as Seungkwan's trail is gone, Mingyu hit his own head.

"Dumbass. You told him not to be awkward last night when you're the one acting like a total idiot now?!" he messes his hair. "I hate this."

-----------

Seungkwan walks around and tries to look for Jihoon but he's nowhere to be found. He tried calling the older but he always hangs up on him.

Jihoon hyung must be really mad that I'm with Soonyoung hyung last night..

He sighs with the thought. He continues on walking lifelessly when someone taps on his shoulder. He immediately looks around and see Soonyoung.

"Hyung!" Seungkwan greets him.

"Hello." Soonyoung waves at him with his smile that makes his cheeks puff. "How was your sleep? Looks like your boyfriend scolded you."

"Boyfriend? Who- oh, no!" Seungkwan suddenly blushes with the thought. "M-mingyu is not my boyfriend.."

"Hey, I'm just kidding." The older guy giggles and pokes Seungkwan on his side. "Why are you blushing, huh?"

Seungkwan hides his cheeks with his hands and frowns. "Hyung, stop!"

Soonyoung just answers him with a laugh.

"I hate you." Seungkwan pouts.

"Hey Boo." the older's tone turn serious. "You told me last night that Mingyu confessed to you."

Seungkwan remains silent and just walk, waiting for Soonyoung to continue.

"You didn't tell me what you really felt towards him and I didn't ask because you look so stressed last night." Soonyoung chuckles. "So.. why did you ran away? Don't you like him? Or is it because of.. Hansol?"

Seungkwan stops walking and faces Soonyoung. "Hyung.." he sighs. "I already told Jihoon hyung about this and.. I think I like Mingyu. But I don't think I've already moved on from Hansol because I'm still hurting everytime I see him."

Soonyoung gave him a smile and pat his shoulder. "I know now why you ran away." he burst out into laughter and the smaller glares at him so he stop in an instant. "I get, you're confuse right now. But Boo, think of this. You won't get attracted to Mingyu if you still have the strong same feelings towards Hansol. I know you're still mad at him but I think you just both need closures." he smiles and ruffles Seungkwan's hair.

"I.. I don't know hyung. This is frustrating."

"I know it's hard but you'll get through this. You're the great Boo Seungkwan, hello?"

Seungkwan laughs with Soonyoung's silliness.

"You like movie dates, right?" Soonyoung asks and Seungkwan nods. "Park dates?"

"Uhm yes? Of course."

"Do you want to travel? I mean, out of the country."

Seungkwan knits his eyebrows because of Soonyoung's weird questions. "Yes I do."

"I actually want to travel the world with someone I love and create good memories with them." Soonyoung says with a dreamy face.

Seungkwan imagined himself too, travelling the world.

It would be fun if I have my sister around me. The whole travel won't be boring. I'm sure of that. Or maybe.. Mingyu! He's confident with anything so we'll probably survive.

He laughs with the thought.

He will probably drag me into different restaurants just to try every food because we both love foods. He will probably ask me to stroll with him and take good photos of each other. He's good with photography though.

"Thinking of Mingyu?" Soonyoung cuts off his daydreaming.

"W-what..?"

"If you will travel the world, you would likely want to be with someone you like the most." the older guy grins. "And base on your look, I think you already knew the answer to your question. I hope it won't confuse you anymore. Settle with the present and leave the past. It'll make you happier."

So, I really do like Mingyu..?

"I'm glad I did help." Soonyoung smiles once again before he waves his goodbye to Seungkwan.

He waves back at the older and grips on his books.

Okay. Fine. I'll make this things right.

-----------

"Eh? So shortie is sick?" Mingyu asks his friend Minghao.

"Uhuh. I actually tried borrowing his guitar for my class but I found out he's absent for the day so I borrow from Jisoo hyung instead." Minghao explains as they both walk through the hallway, heading to the cafeteria.

Mingyu's hands were both inside his pockets as he walks. He chatters with Minghao but his eyes catches two familiar figures from the hallway window.

Him and Minghao were on the third floor and the window is openly showing the spacious field outside the building.. that's where he saw Seungkwan with Hansol.

He stops from walking and faces the window. He stares at the two as he can feel his heart race. Not because of fluttering but because of a sudden jealousy and anger.

Hansol hugs Seungkwan and what annoys him more is Seungkwan hugs him back.

"Hey Mingyu why did you- oh.." Minghao saw what Mingyu keeps on staring at. He wholeheartedly knows that his friend like Seungkwan and this situation is not helping at all.

Mingyu composes himself and smirk, trying his best to hide away his frustrations. "When I really thought Seungkwan is mad at him." he let out a sarcastic laugh. "I already confessed to him and then I'll get this? So Hansol is probably the reason why he ran away last night."

"You c-confessed..?" Minghao asks, surprised.

"You told me to." Mingyu answers while his eyes were still on the two who already pulls away from each other but is sharing a laugh. "You told me that I should before it gets too late. "

He pauses for a moment as he watches the two walks away, looking happy while chatting with each other. "All this time, I was never late... because I never had a chance in the first place."